Gorgeous Jack or Dismal Deek, you decide...

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

If Aberdeen announced tomorrow that jack ross was replacing Derek, let’s be polite and say I’d be less than excited. 

I imagine he'll be looking for a step up at his next move so you needn't worry about being polite. 

5 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Mental to think im comparing two managers careers on a thread asking which one of those two managers are better😆

Would you like me to edit and airbrush out JR's early career as a manager? 

Tell us all Thomas how you would like to see the metric?

Tbf you've shown us that McInnes has a better record than Ross, over a far larger period, in the Scottish top flight, so I'm not really sure you should try any more screenshots if you're trying to big up Ross tbh.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf you've shown us that McInnes has a better record than Ross, over a far larger period, in the Scottish top flight, so I'm not really sure you should try any more screenshots if you're trying to big up Ross tbh.

"McInnes more experienced , but the stats are closer" is what i said.

Lets be honest here that's not really bigging Ross up at all is it ? , if anything its bigging McInnes up.

Not sure why this post has upset you Perth lads.

10 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Lets be honest here that's not really bigging Ross up at all is it ? , if anything its bigging McInnes up.

So you agree McInnes is better than Ross then?

Glad we agree.

Edited by RandomGuy.

36 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Mental to think im comparing two managers careers on a thread asking which one of those two managers are better😆

Would you like me to edit and airbrush out JR's early career as a manager? 

Tell us all Thomas how you would like to see the metric?

You are arguing with guys for who "a ride" is getting a lift to school on the Massey Ferguson, little point in using big words m9. 

3 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

People on here thinking McInnes is good manager 🤣

He's a dull, defensive, under achiever. 

I have to say, I'm surprised by the McInnes love in myself.

That said, not as surprised that Bonksy has my engorged member foremost in his mind. I hope he has enough space in his DMs.

Edited by Ric

2 minutes ago, betting competition said:

The first 4 years of Mcinnes was the best fitba since Alex Smith/Jocky Scott days. The last 3 years is a reminder of Skovdahl and Calderwood days.

Yip had his time, now time to move on. A bit like Gus McP and Danny Lennon with us. Gus got us to a league cup final but clearly the bus was out of gas, Lennon won a league cup final but the same thing was apparent, he'd taken us as far as he could. If McInnes had left the Dons four years ago his reputation would be intact. Now he seems like a failure

31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

McInnes to Hearts is the rumour I've heard.  Neilson is gone today.

I heard wee Robbo was a shoe in for Neilson. Successful businesswoman Ann Budge knows a good manager when she sees one, after all she  fought hard to keep Levein then hired Daniel Stendel.

Edited by Ric

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

I heard wee Robbo was a shoe in for Neilson. Successful businesswoman Ann Budge knows a good manager when she sees on, after all she  fought hard to keep Levein then hired Daniel Stendel.

I mean Robbo is one of, if not the best, manager in the country.

33 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

McInnes to Hearts is the rumour I've heard.  Neilson is gone today.

When I read this I thought that Hearts must be making a kunt of things down there, checked the table and they've got a good lead.

Puzzled as to why Robbie Mourinho would be leaving.

Jack Ross biggest achievement is getting a team promoted from the second tier of Scottish football.

Now, unlike the majority of Hibs or St Mirren fans on here, I’ve never actually had the embarrassment of watching my team play at such a dreadful level so it would be wrong for me to say what winning that division actually means but I will say that your big clubs (Aberdeen, Kilmarnock etc) tend to only employ managers who bring trophies and success.