Yogi Bear vs Micky Mouse

4 minutes ago, Comrie said:
"a lot of positives from today's performance"

we're 2-0 down. at home. against a side in free fall. f**k off.

Imo we've looked good, especially in second half until we went a goal down to what was a horrible and easily preventable goal.

The decision to not take Kelly off after he's been poor all game has cost us. I'd has left McKay on and taken white off too but Laidlaw, Morris, Hjelde, Naismith, Hylton have all looked sharp.

Just pish. Getting bored of missing numerous chances up one end and then conceding shite up the other end. Whatever happens at the end of the season, a big clear out is needed - get rid of the jobs for the boys mentality going round the place and start again because that defence has been humming for about 4 years now. Embarrassing.

Huge result. County are poor no doubt, but there were still a lot of positives for us today. Spörle should stay in the side and Edwards should not be making way for either Reynolds or Connolly. Not trying to shoe horn in our 3 strikers into the starting line up is so clearly the way forward it's infuriating Mellon persisted doing it for so long. I do sympathise with Clark for being the one to drop out though.

Robson still gave me the fear at times today though.

Edited by captainkev

I don't really know what formation we played for most of the game, I missed the first goal because the stream went down and still haven't seen it, saw the second goal, went mental, then the stream went down on the 80th minute and I missed the end.

Fully expected to see it finish 3-2 County.

Thought Sporle was very good and put a shift and a half in. Nothing was coming off for Shankland till the goal (I assume)  and big Edwards with another good goal was just what we needed to keep things calmer. Pawlett was good first half with a nice dummy and a few neat passes. McNulty toiled and was a bit meh.

Thought we were the better team and like the 2nd half v Well, we dominated possession but today we looked more like scoring(and we finally did).

Its good to see a United team see off a team of dud ex Utd players too.

71958fe8ce42d20008d6bf2e9c6b503f.gif.aef013eba72007bb3be5319b140da04d.gif

6 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Robson is still gave me the fear at times today though.

I close my eyes any time he is about to cross the ball.

It's infuriating that a fullback can be so awful at such a fundamental part of their role.

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I don't really know what formation we played for most of the game, I missed the first goal because the stream went down and still haven't seen it, saw the second goal, went mental, then the stream went down on the 80th minute and I missed the end.

Fully expected to see it finish 3-2 County.

Thought Sporle was very good and put a shift and a half in. Nothing was coming off for Shankland till the goal (I assume)  and big Edwards with another good goal was just what we needed to keep things calmer. Pawlett was good first half with a nice dummy and a few neat passes. McNulty toiled and was a bit meh.

Thought we were the better team and like the 2nd half v Well, we dominated possession but today we looked more like scoring(and we finally did).

Its good to see a United team see off a team of dud ex Utd players too.

71958fe8ce42d20008d6bf2e9c6b503f.gif.aef013eba72007bb3be5319b140da04d.gif

McNulty was today’s one negative imo.  Just not suited to that role.