Yogi Bear vs Micky Mouse

16 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

This may seem a bit extreme but if we hand in the team lines at 2pm and any one of Harkes, Reynolds, or Bolton is in the starting XI, Mellon should be sacked on the spot

Ftfy.

I like Mellon and have sympathy for him. To a point.

Need to be looking at taking a point at least from this one , I’d like to see us drop iacovitti for Watson , Paton, andreu and vigurs to drop out for draper , white/gardyne and Lakin which in turn should shore up our defence whilst bolstering our attack

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

If you play as many over 6 footers as you have and launch the ball into the box contantly you'll likely win this game at a canter.

We are astonishingly pish for a fairly sizeable team. Draper. Iacovitti, Naismith, Watson and Donaldson are all over six foot as was Ross Stewart but our set piece delivery ranges from utter pish to laughable.

2 hours ago, ArabFC said:

I know they say don’t shoot the messenger, but go f**k yourself!

If you didnt like that, then heres another one.

John Hughes is fairly accustomed to getting the edge over the Tayside club. He has never won more matches against any other club in his managerial career, having beat them 11 times with 4 different clubs. Yogi has actually beaten the Terrors with every club he has managed in Scotland (Falkirk, Inverness, Hibernian and Raith Rovers).

Think I might be in the Mellon Out camp by 5 o'clock.

In fact, there's only one way to stop this trend, and thats to hire him as our manager. 

Edited by mishtergrolsch

6 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

If you didnt like that, then heres another one.

Think I might be in the Mellon Out camp by 5 o'clock.

In fact, there's only one way to stop this trend, and thats to hire him as our manager. 

I told you all we should've got Levein back!

5 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

IMG_4303.jpg

Iacovitti benched. Shaw benched. Very attacking (which I like). Yogi showing a large set of ballocks with this lineup and i’m a fan. Assuming it’s a 442 and we have a strong bench. Really need a win today to build on the result from the other day.

4-0 County.  Morris, McKay and Andreu.  Gardyne to come off the bench for the fourth.