Celtic v Motherwell

A sensible decision all round.

Clearly it was unintentional as the grass was very slippy. I am glad Devante never sustained an injury himself. 

I am quite sure that will be the end of it and Celtic fans will accept with their usual good grace. 

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

Cry some more please Celtic fans.

Doubt we will, you win some, you lose some,, and the one we got away with today was a lot more productive than this one. 

Edited by Drew Brees

Just now, Busta Nut said:

We'll keep kickin you

The fact that Cole has now got away with this twice he'll keep doing it,this is why Scottish football is falling behind ,the sport is more and more becoming a non-contact sport with more and more referees protecting the players except in Scotland where the physical side of the game is applauded.  

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The fact that Cole has now got away with this twice he'll keep doing it,this is why Scottish football is falling behind ,the sport is more and more becoming a non-contact sport with more and more referees protecting the players except in Scotland where the physical side of the game is applauded.  

I'd wager it's more to do with the richest club in the country being an incompetent shambles run by clowns taking the absolute piss out of their fanbase

13 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I concur. 

0_Kilmarnock-v-Celtic-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

From the early season hope, neigh expectation, of 10 in a row (and probably of another treble) , to whinging about non-decisions which were irrelevant to the outcome of a game against a team currently in the relegation mire. Deary me. 

The game elsewhere is too soft, full of shitebags and simulation. Give me the Scottish game every time, warts and all, and shove your VAR

Wanting a straight red for that is embarrassing. Big Roy Aitken would be ashamed of every single one of you. 

16 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Wanting a straight red for that is embarrassing. Big Roy Aitken would be ashamed of every single one of you. 

His Dad, Jim, loved the Cool Runnings film. 

34 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

From the early season hope, neigh expectation, of 10 in a row (and probably of another treble) , to whinging about non-decisions which were irrelevant to the outcome of a game against a team currently in the relegation mire. Deary me. 

The game elsewhere is too soft, full of shitebags and simulation. Give me the Scottish game every time, warts and all, and shove your VAR

Motherwell fans last season.  Morelos did an evil fist pump, we were absolutely terrified and fans could've got hurt. He must be banned!!!

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Motherwell fans last season.  Morelos did an evil fist pump, we were absolutely terrified and fans could've got hurt. He must be banned!!!

:lol:

Yes, Motherwell fans got him sent off because they were afraid of him, that's what happened in that scenario.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Pretty sure he got a lot of stuff lobbed at him for being a pelmet.