Celtic v Motherwell

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

Are football fans still blocked from watching games from Celtic park?

Saves you from swearing at your phone/laptop/tablet etc when the stream doesn't work, fair play to celtic here.

I particularly like the Evening Times headline about “Motherwell to pile on the misery” says striker Devante Cole. When in fact he says nothing more than we will go their give it our best shot and see what happens. Gets the bhoys frothing. Well those that do not read past the headline. 

We go into this game like any at Parkhead. Hope for the best fear the worst. Celtic should win by 4 or 5 goals. They may be off the boil a little but we have 2 young lads in midfield and Robbie Crawford. In addition we have Lamie in place of Gallacher FFS. He was OK midweek but still blundered a few times and will do so every game he plays. Whether that leads directly to a goal is in the lap of the gods. 

I will be upbeat until Celtic score after 4 minutes and again on 21 from a soft penalty / offside goal / debatable red card*

*Delete as appropriate 

Edited by welldaft

Alexander seems to still be wide-eyed and innocent. He's not been ground down by the crushing inevitability of these games and Scottish fitba' in general yet.

I can see us approaching the game in the same way we did the 1-1 against Rangers.

Fully expecting a standard 3-0 Celtic win, like. Turnbull's a stick on to score.

The only positive is that this is us done with Rangers and Celtic for the season after this, unless there's an improbable Top 6 situation after our games in hand get played out.

Have to say this just gets a big ol' shrug from me. 
Although all things considered I hope Laurie from Dennistoun is miserable by the end of the weekend. 
That p***k does my tits in. Digs out his thesaurus before phoning Superscoreboard then takes 10 minutes to get a sentence out.

I hope he's surrounded by an air of melancholy after this match.

8 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I only know one guy called Laurie who supports Celtic and he was the assistant head at my high school. I bet it's him

Based on nothing

If he had a propensity to go on a 20 minute monologue using as many big words as possible then it's definitely him. 

As funny as Super Scoreboard is sometimes that c**t absolutely does my box in. 

We will concede , of that there is no doubt , but as we've seen for months now, Celtic's defence has the ability to be as laughably bad as  our own.

Every free kick we get should be fired right in the mixer, in the hope that Bevis the Magnificent can get his majestic head on the end of them. I hope Alexander sets us up positively as we have absolutely nothing to lose in what is really the proverbial free hit.

I'm going for a Desmond , with the aforementioned Ugandan Prince and laugh-a-minute Long scoring for the good guys .

Expecting nothing, hoping for something.  Would love to nick an unexpected point or three but every game after this is a lot more important. Defeat to this mob hardly raises a stifled yawn in our support these days. 2 nil to the dark side.