Livi v St Johnstone League Cup Finalists

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

No one in the wall even fucking jumped ffs?!

Tricky one. Maybe the instruction wasn't to jump. If it had gone underneath the wall we'd have complaints, right? Good freekick and the only bit of quality. Disappointing to give them an opportunity in that position as it wasn't a dangerous attacking situation, just a needless clumsy challenge. To be fair to ATS, Tuesday was his first appearance since August(?) so is it a surprise he's off the pace?

Edited by crispy

Glad I’m at work and not watching today! Sounds awful... surprised to see sibbald and fitz on the bench! Surely swap out ATS for fitz? And Serrano should be LB over longridge! Need someone on the park that car cross a ball surely. Take it Guthrie is still injured or ill? And mullin? That ball he put into the box against Aberdeen... he must be injured? 

Glad I’m at work and not watching today! Sounds awful... surprised to see sibbald and fitz on the bench! Surely swap out ATS for fitz? And Serrano should be LB over longridge! Need someone on the park that car cross a ball surely. Take it Guthrie is still injured or ill? And mullin? That ball he put into the box against Aberdeen... he must be injured? 
I'm wondering if Mullin sitting out is due to the head knock he took against Aberdeen

Absolute pish. We look shite today. 

ATS shocking to give away that free kick and the wall for whatever reason standing at a slant meaning Stryjek leaves a huge opening where it goes in
Imagine people will look at the keeper and the wall but it was an incredibly stupid foul to give away with Kane not really going anywhere.

Decent performance from saints if a little lax with the passing in the livi half. Defended well and controlled large potions of the game without threatening much.

5 minutes ago, Livi96 said:

Think Martindale said pre match that Serrano was isolating?

ATS has to go. One good game midweek but oh my he's pish. Fitzwater had to start today.

Without Mullin and Guthrie we look like relegation fodder. Sibbald carrying a knock on the bench too is rough. Meanwhile Serrano sitting in his house watching Longridge do f**k all