Livi v St Johnstone League Cup Finalists

Tricky game for us to keep our run going and hitting 15IAR, also going for our 3rd win against them this season, strange going into games as favourites too, we like to be underdogs flying under the radar.

Anyway, would think Robbo will be back in the starting line up, prob Marv too, think Forrest should be getting a start for this game, he'll be bursting to get back in the team, not sure both him and Mullin works though so may have to drop Josh to the bench for a 2nd half sub. Hopefully Guthrie is ok after not feeling well on Tues. Serrano back in defence, or will Jacko stay there and Serrano playing on the wing?

May be controversial but i'd line up.

Stryjek

Devlin         Ambrose       Guthrie/ATS      Serrano

Marv         Holt

JET                    Pittman                      Forrest

Robbo  

23 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Tricky game for us to keep our run going and hitting 15IAR, also going for our 3rd win against them this season, strange going into games as favourites too, we like to be underdogs flying under the radar.

Anyway, would think Robbo will be back in the starting line up, prob Marv too, think Forrest should be getting a start for this game, he'll be bursting to get back in the team, not sure both him and Mullin works though so may have to drop Josh to the bench for a 2nd half sub. Hopefully Guthrie is ok after not feeling well on Tues. Serrano back in defence, or will Jacko stay there and Serrano playing on the wing?

May be controversial but i'd line up.

Stryjek

Devlin         Ambrose       Guthrie/ATS      Serrano

Marv         Holt

JET                    Pittman                      Forrest

Robbo  

Serrano did a much better job at LW than I expected. I could see him staying there and Longridge/Guthrie coming in. Other than that, Lawson for JET is a possibility. He had a great game on Tuesday, would be a shame if he was dropped but Marv/Holt deserve the CM spots.

2 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Depends what you mean by 'wins'. Based on the general aesthetics of our performances this season, we've achieved moral victories almost every single week.

6 minutes ago, donny182 said:

livi will win cup

Feats can't fail me now got me proper specs fanx livi lion

Saint's will still have their eye on a top six spot although the success of that will probably rely on St Mirren losing their games in hand and some. 

However we start to take our foot off the gas here; the saints should be well fired up for this one 

I actually think it is important for Saints to win this ahead of the final. If Livingston have beaten us three times, it is a psychological advantage for them. Folk who deny that were probably saying the opposite when we had the upper hand against United in 2014. Look at what our players have said about the importance of knowing you have the beating of a side. 

The one mitigating factor is a game on the artificial pitch in the likely conditions tomorrow will be very different to Hampden Park at the end of the month. 

Interested to see our approach. Hopefully we don't get drawn into an arm wrestle and it's important to keep composure. We showed that last weekend.

If Wotherspoon isn't fit, that presents a dilemma as who plays behind the strikers if he wants to play Kane and Melamed?