Super saints v Kilmarnock 06/02/21

3 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

What a guy 😃 Would love us to get top 6 this season. Tony’s positivity seems to rub some people up the wrong way  

One of my friends owns a cafe in Paisley and Tony was in (pre Covid), chatting away to him asking about the business, seeing if there was anything they could do together with regards to the community etc. My pal is a Rangers fan who had never even heard of Tony before that day, but he phoned me straight away to tell me he had been in and was absolutely buzzing, couldn’t believe how nice a guy he was. Tony still texts him every few weeks asking how he’s getting on and how the cafe is doing, and I’m sure he does that for a lot more people than just my friend. A proper good guy who I’m glad is part of our Club.  

Aye, his enthusiasm's infectious. 

16 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There really isn't much to comment on from our point of view. We didn't contribute a single thing to the game, and thus we have precisely no talking points now.

think you lot could be in trouble this season,heading for the play offs.

8 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

We are all busy reading our atlases to see where we are going next season.

I honestly don’t think you will need them, TW will sort the team out and while it won’t be juggernaut football you have plenty of good players and enough to stay out of the bottom 2.

34 minutes ago, Torfason said:

I honestly don’t think you will need them, TW will sort the team out and while it won’t be juggernaut football you have plenty of good players and enough to stay out of the bottom 2.

The one quality we are missing is pace throughout a lot of the team, so I'm not over confident.  Hopefully TW will do enough to motivate them players.