Arbroath vs Pars vs Poseidon vs Aeolus

I’m finding the over-positive commentary a little wearing. Delighted to score two but the real test of how we play is second half. Personally, especially as partimers, I prefer playing into the wind first half

Och no, always take the wind, it's about getting in front

The perfect performance from Arbroath given the conditions 2 up at half time which should have been more and a solid defensive shift in the 2nd half , great thoroughly deserved 3 points. Dunfermline looked pretty clueless with the wind in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, lichtiedaft1993 said:

Arbroath played well with the wind first half but dunfermilne were awful all game and deserved nothing from the game was expecting a better performance from them to be fair

Arboath are more familiar with shite games like that, not sure how you can't understand. The comical conditions at your ground makes it very difficult.

Well done Arbroath for pumping our neighbours ! They thought they were world beaters after Wednesday night beating the wee team but we are that insignificant to them they arent really fussy when they beat us well what happened the day then lads can only turn up against the big team in fife

2 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Well done Arbroath for pumping our neighbours ! They thought they were world beaters after Wednesday night beating the wee team but we are that insignificant to them they arent really fussy when they beat us well what happened the day then lads can only turn up against the big team in fife

You truly are astonishingly stupid with a monumental chip on your shoulder.

Sit down junior.

Excellent result and Arbroath most definitely Arbroath were by far the best team.

Difficult conditions for both teams - but again Arbroath made much better use of the elements.

Really difficult to call MOTM as every player put in a great shift.

5 games unbeaten now - well done to all the players, you were outstanding.

8 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Just my opinion but he is the best thing about our commentary

The whole production is spot on. Only the one exception in my opinion.

But enough of that, what a great performance and result in horrendous conditions

Edited by Hayshead2

6 minutes ago, basher brash said:

My fuckin eyes bled reading that. You get a win, move above us then post on an Arbroath v Pars thread. Wee team mentality.

The whole production is spot on. Only the one exception in my opinion.
But enough of that, what a great performance and result in horrendous conditions

We played the conditions better. There is no way that game should have started IMO but the lads went out there and done everything they needed to. That 3 points could be absolutely massive come the end of the season