Do Rangers get a "free pass" from referees?

Does Rangers get a "free pass" from referees?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, G51 said:

Aberdeen fans talking about embarrassing, unforced PR errors when their owner is about to broadcast a live review of their financial situation?

Ach, it'll probably be fine.

Difference is if you look at our thread there is plenty of criticism of Cormack's approach to PR and in particular his attacks on the SG during the pandemic.

Anyway, here I am responding to you about Aberdeen again! We're making this a habit.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

If we win the league then the last 8 years will be part of that and will make it more important for us.

Yeah exactly. Tough times but ultimately could be something good. You can see the same arrogance we had in our 9IAR in Celtic fans and ultimately that's all come to a head this season.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Difference is if you look at our thread there is plenty of criticism of Cormack's approach to PR and in particular his attacks on the SG during the pandemic.

Yes and no Rangers fans have have been critical of our own board at points. Quite the opposite is true. You see it on here all the time.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

Yeah exactly. Tough times but ultimately could be something good. You can see the same arrogance we had in our 9IAR in Celtic fans and ultimately that's all come to a head this season.

Do you think the arrogance ever stopped?!

That's why watching the newco struggle has been hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Anyway, here I am responding to you about Aberdeen again! We're making this a habit.

We're like two oppositely-charged ions, infatuated by each other.

One day, we will eventually bond.

8 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Precisely. Everything they do as a club is to appear strong willed to their dipshit support, or to appear staunch. 

You can even see it in the last few weeks with their tweets. "We've written to Her Majesty's Government" and the other day they virtue signalled with the "RIP Captain Tom." 

They also released a statement making a song and dance about the fact they offered up the stadium for vaccination purposes. 

Dave Cormack offered Pittodrie weeks prior, but Aberdeen didn't release a PR statement about it, it was just the done thing. 

As I said you live completely in your head 😂 

2 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

If it’s 55 pay the face painters and all the rest you owed when you went out the game 

f**k the facepainters and indeed all the creditors.

debt is not a moral obligation. that it is portrayed as such is one of capitalism's greatest victories and one of the reasons why that system is so oppressive.

(this thread has completely derailed, so why not use it to argue for liquidation from an anarcho-communist perspective)

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I definitely didn't google ions in response to this (yes, I'm thick when it comes to chemistry).

I'm not really sure it's right (I took it from the Simpsons episode where the school goes on strike) but you get the gist of it

19 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Precisely. Everything they do as a club is to appear strong willed to their dipshit support, or to appear staunch. 

You can even see it in the last few weeks with their tweets. "We've written to Her Majesty's Government" and the other day they virtue signalled with the "RIP Captain Tom." 

They also released a statement making a song and dance about the fact they offered up the stadium for vaccination purposes. 

Dave Cormack offered Pittodrie weeks prior, but Aberdeen didn't release a PR statement about it, it was just the done thing. 

Also Getting a DUP MP to bring up how the league was called in Westminster at the height of a pandemic was absolutely shameful.

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

As I said you live completely in your head 😂 

When you think everyone else lives in their head but somehow come to the same conclusion but it’s only you sees the reality of it all, I think you might want start questioning your sanity.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Interesting to see where I've been wrong in anything I said? 

Keep licking that boot, *** c**t. 

^Ooft dial it down lads, we have a hard man 😂😂😂 

I don't have to explain a bigots own stupidity towards them, that would be a massive waste of my time you odious cretin.

Just now, gannonball said:

Also Getting a DUP MP to bring how the league was called in Westminster at the height of a pandemic was absolutely shameful.

When you think everyone else lives in their head but somehow come to the same conclusion but it’s only you sees the reality of it all, I think you might want start questioning your sanity.

You and another poster getting hyperbolic and your knickers in a twist on the Pie and Bovril forum in a thread about conspiracy and referees... is not "everyone else"... 

31 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Why do people always do this on here?

I've disagreed with a single point and you're trying to make it seem like I'm some wounded animal lashing out 😂

It's a very defensive, pointless thing to do.

^^^^ wounded animal lashing out imo