Do Rangers get a "free pass" from referees?

Does Rangers get a "free pass" from referees?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, G51 said:

Aberdeen fans talking about embarrassing, unforced PR errors when their owner is about to broadcast a live review of their financial situation?

Ach, it'll probably be fine.

Not sure most of them will know about that to be honest. Far more pertinent matters to be angry about. Supposedly Instagram likes are REALLY important.

7 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Not sure most of them will know about that to be honest. Far more pertinent matters to be angry about. Supposedly Instagram likes are REALLY important.

You have forgotten the last eight years in double quick time.

21 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Bloody hell, @Stormzy doesn’t like any criticism of his team. I presume he’s a club employee.

Why do people always do this on here?

I've disagreed with a single point and you're trying to make it seem like I'm some wounded animal lashing out 😂

It's a very defensive, pointless thing to do.

15 minutes ago, G51 said:

Aberdeen fans talking about embarrassing, unforced PR errors when their owner is about to broadcast a live review of their financial situation?

Ach, it'll probably be fine.

There's a bit of a difference between the club making a wild statement and the club giving the roaster element of the support an excuse to post #sackmcinnes over and over whilst they explain the current financial position.

47 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its still going on with the current ownership. That 200 page smoking gun document was fucking hilarious last summer.

So that document was released because Rangers fans couldn't accept we weren't as good as we wanted to be..? 

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

There's a bit of a difference between the club making a wild statement and the club giving the roaster element of the support an excuse to post #sackmcinnes over and over whilst they explain the current financial position.

Like I said, I'm sure it'll be fine. I doubt anything embarrassing will come from it. Especially given how measured and considered Dave Cormack is when he engages with supporters.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

So that document was released because Rangers fans couldn't accept we weren't as good as we wanted to be..? 

Well part of it yeah, they chose to deflect with some nonsensical document as to how the league was decided rather than accept that they weren’t good enough after Christmas and spectacularly shat the bed.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You have forgotten the last eight years in double quick time.

If we win the league then the last 8 years will be part of that and will make it more important for us.