Do Rangers get a "free pass" from referees?

Does Rangers get a "free pass" from referees?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

10 pages of trying to work out if The Old Firm get refereeing decisions in their favour....

Am I on the right website or has nobody on here watched Scottish football for decades?

'Kin 'ell boys!

Aye, but any EVIDENCE, eh?

13 hours ago, Killiefan said:

When Hibs beat you again it will never be as good as THAT cup final, nearly as good as the years we owned you muppets in your infant years in the Premiership 

Hope the memories of those random league wins over Rangers console you through the championship next season 

20 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

It was. 

They've  adopted this victim mentality after rising from the ashes, for years they literally couldn't accept they weren't as good as they thought they should be. Hence the constant statements about this and that, the ridicule of referees when they didn't get the odd decision etc. 

Gerrard clearly briefed by someone in the club that they felt they were being treated differently. Hilarious. 

I love the creative effort some people go in to making up these sort of things. Completely existent and tangible but only in their heads. 

8 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I love the creative effort some people go in to making up these sort of things. Completely existent and tangible but only in their heads. 

Are you saying then that Gerrard has been watching Sevco for years prior to joining and came to that conclusion himself? It was very strange to come out with that statement after his first league came in charge.

In fact either way it still has the same outcome regarding victim mentality. You haven’t really thought this through have you.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Are you saying then that Gerrard has been watching Sevco for years prior to joining and came to that conclusion himself? It was very strange to come out with that statement after his first league came in charge.

In fact either way it still has the same outcome regarding victim mentality. You haven’t really thought this through have you.

No, I was referring to the first paragraph, didn't even read that second part til now, probably accurate. 

"You haven't really thought this through have you" - Get over yourself 😂

24 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Rangers PR machine between 2012 and 2020 was an absolute embarrassment and any sensible fan would have cringed at the paranoid nonsense that came out of that club on a regular basis, through official channels as well.

Winning a title in 2021 does not change that fact.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Rangers PR machine between 2012 and 2020 was an absolute embarrassment and any sensible fan would have cringed at the paranoid nonsense that came out of that club on a regular basis, through official channels as well.

Winning a title in 2021 does not change that fact.

Were you embarrassed on Rangers fans behalf or something? 

We did release a lot of cringey stuff, mainly when the club was being run by crooks and idiots, this is the particular part that exists only in the guy I quoted fantasies - 

for years they literally couldn't accept they weren't as good as they thought they should be.

Why would winning a title change that fact anyway, I'm saying it has some people more negative and critical towards Rangers because it annoys them to so us winning. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

We did release a lot of cringey stuff, mainly when the club was being run by crooks and idiots, this is the particular part that exists only in the guy I quoted fantasies - 

for years they literally couldn't accept they weren't as good as they thought they should be.

Why would winning a title change that fact anyway, I'm saying it has some people more negative and critical towards Rangers because it annoys them to so us winning. 

Its still going on with the current ownership. That 200 page smoking gun document was fucking hilarious last summer.

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Don't see any issue with that comment. Rangers to their credit have been pretty quiet all season off the pitch, don't think that's a coincidence.

Also, people haven't become more negative towards Rangers because they are winning. You've always been a hideous football club, there's just less to laugh at currently.