Morton vs Raith Rovers

Comfortable first half but still a very narrow lead.  Think if we can get a second then the game will be as good as safe. The stream is excellent. Love the different angles and the commentary is class. The co-commentators resigned tone to Morton’s play and love of Musonda is a particular highlight. 

Not the greatest game ever, however hats off to GMTV, quality stream and despite the commentators pronunciation of some players I think they have been pretty fair.

Enjoyable as long as the scoreline stands, I'd take a 1-0 shitfest win

Exactly the type of game expected given the pitch and conditions. Very scrappy, short on quality and chances. We deserve to be ahead but it’s certainly not going to be a classic. Not sure who, if anyone, had the benefit of the wind first half. Seemed more swirling than a clear benefit either way.

Impressed with the stream so far, even the pronunciation of Gullan... Co commentator is very good too although I think he has said ‘like that’ about 200 times so far.

Like what McGynn has done to cover our insanely slow back line. Just sure I up a bit with 3 at the back seems to have done the trick, however kills our passing play (worst pitch I’ve ever seen doesn’t help that to be fair)

11 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Not the greatest game ever, however hats off to GMTV, quality stream and despite the commentators pronunciation of some players I think they have been pretty fair.

Enjoyable as long as the scoreline stands, I'd take a 1-0 shitfest win

Not able to watch, but having seen the early YouTube stream of a GMTV fiasco, and hearing from others, GMTV and RaithTV seem the class of the Championship. How was JMac injuried, BTW, and do we have an idea of what portion of what extremity, if applicable?

Not able to watch, but having seen the early YouTube stream of a GMTV fiasco, and hearing from others, GMTV and RaithTV seem the class of the Championship. How was JMac injuried, BTW, and do we have an idea of what portion of what extremity, if applicable?
Went down to collect the ball and seems to have landed awkward on his right knee. Didn't look too serious.