Morton vs Raith Rovers

Just now, renton said:

That is a strange lineup. 3 at the back? Or is Mwndy getting a run out in TxRover's preferred defensive mid slot?

3-4-3 would be my guess, same formation we finished the Hearts game at Starks with if I remember right. One of those line ups that, if it comes off, we’re all heaping praise on the manager but leaves himself wide open to criticism if it doesn’t.

2 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Well that’s emmm...bold...by McGlynn. He’s picked a team for a battle and the conditions I suppose. Will be interesting to see how it plays out but I’m not particularly confident.

Aye. Could be a monumental brain fart from McGlynn, or pure genius.

1 minute ago, R.R.FC said:

3-4-3 would be my guess, same formation we finished the Hearts game at Starks with if I remember right. One of those line ups that, if it comes off, we’re all heaping praise on the manager but leaves himself wide open to criticism if it doesn’t.

So Tumilty and McDonald in the 4.

It'll be a return to the formation we used when Steven Anderson arrived last season. Armstrong has a big responsibility as the roving midfielder linking Hendry and Spencer with Ugwu and Gullan. 

Certainly can't face any accusations of being predictable today. It's incredibly unlikely that Morton saw this coming. It'll be very interesting to see how things go. Will Mendy and Davidson nearly cover each other's shortfalls, or will they compound them?