NFL PC Management Games

BukyOHare

Is anyone aware of a PC game where you manage the team and its finances, along the lines of the Football Manager game series we have in the UK? I've played the Franchise Hockey Manager games for the NHL but never came across an NFL alternative.

I've never been one for playing the likes of Madden but always wondered if there was a management type game, perhaps licencing and legal issues would make it unlikely. Any ideas?

Front Office Football

https://store.steampowered.com/app/547900/Front_Office_Football_Eight/

It's not licenced, but you can do the usual FM thing of downloading real team names and rosters etc. No idea what the latest version (2016) is like because I haven't played it since one of the really early versions.

Edited by Boo Khaki

2 hours ago, placidcasual said:

I tried Front Office years ago and wasn't impressed. If you've any interest at all in baseball Out Of The Park would be worth a look. Very similar to the Football Manager series.

I've tried OOTP, quite impressed with it. Very similar to the Franchise Hockey Manager series of you're into your ice hockey. Same makers I believe. 

17 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Front Office Football

https://store.steampowered.com/app/547900/Front_Office_Football_Eight/

It's not licenced, but you can do the usual FM thing of downloading real team names and rosters etc. No idea what the latest version (2016) is like because I haven't played it since one of the really early versions.

Cheers BK. Will give it a go,much appreciated.