Ayr vs Hearts - Friday Night Football

Mikey miller's deliveries from the right are fucking woeful. He's been in good positions and continues to f**k up.

But all in all, a very good performance so far. Mccowan looks lovely again, and Chalmers and murdoch looking solid in midfield (best I've seen from Chalmers). Ndaba has struggled a bit, and wright has faded after a good start.

Mikey miller's deliveries from the right are fucking woeful. He's been in good positions and continues to f**k up.

But all in all, a very good performance so far. Mccowan looks lovely again, and Chalmers and murdoch looking solid in midfield (best I've seen from Chalmers). Ndaba has struggled a bit, and wright has faded after a good start.

Miller seems to misjudge every pass played into him when he’s in a position to cross. Seems to run too far and ends up having to take the ball on his left foot or it ends up stuck in his feet. If he can time his runs better and start putting the ball in first time with a bit of pace we can see more joy out of it.

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I really fcking miss Somerset. Seeing it on TV and under the lights really depresses me. It's been a long old slog watching streams

I get your point but the alternative is no football at all. 

20 minutes ago, embow said:

Wouldn't have been so funny if they'd scored from it.

A pet hate these days is the ball not in or touching the D which is something creeping ever more into the game on the side away from the lino.🤔

Im the opposite. Its one of those things i couldnt give less of a f**k about. Its like stealing a few yards at a throw in.

Its not as if players gain any significant advantage from it.