Ayr vs Hearts - Friday Night Football

4 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

Anything against Hearts is a bonus this year for teams, being at home I'd fancy us to nick a draw here. Especially with our new signings already looking to produce the goods, McGavin is an unknown but comes with a good reputation.  Will absolutely depend on what Hearts team turn up, the recent Raith games seem to be an indicator of how hot and cold they can blow.

^100% this. This is a free hit.

Would be nice to keep the unbeaten home run going. Looking forward to seeing a cameo from Shooter off the bench.

13 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah I think one of Smith/Walsh/McCowan may be sacrificed for McGavin for this one. After Saturday it may most likely be Smith with Walsh on the left and McCowan on the right. 

Sinisalo

Miller-Baird-Muirhead-Ndaba

McGavin-Chalmers

McCowan-Murdoch-Walsh

Wright

2 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

The Neilson will SEETHE with ANGER as he is SCHOOLED in a tactical MASTERCLASS by the SUPERIOR tactician Kerr, and leave SAN SOMERSET yet again with nothing but SHATTERED dreams and his BUS FARE in his pocket.

^^^ the Gillberg to my Goldberg.

Comfortable away win. 

Yeah I think one of Smith/Walsh/McCowan may be sacrificed for McGavin for this one. After Saturday it may most likely be Smith with Walsh on the left and McCowan on the right. 

we’ve got Michael Smith so if you’re going to drop one of them anyway then dropping Cammy Smith would save some confusion

Dario Zannata should be no problem

How’s he getting on by the way

we’ve got Michael Smith so if you’re going to drop one of them anyway then dropping Cammy Smith would save some confusion

How’s he getting in by the way

Very very meh is how I’d describe him.

I’ve seen him at his very best for other teams so he’s capable of being brilliant but it’s whether or not he can be arsed or not. He’s absolutely not someone to be relied on and is a better option off the bench.

9 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

How’s he getting on by the way

He’s great on football manager and very very average in real life, although he was fantastic against Albion rovers when he came on. Maybe that’s his level.

Edited by ryanayr1987

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

He’s great on football manager and very very average in real life, although he was fantastic against Albion rovers when he came on. Maybe that’s his level.

He's also got a great sounding name, but then again so did Zander Diamond 

12 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Is Iain Brines still playing for Ayr?

Iain Brines didn't cost you that game. You can blame Marius Zaliukas for a slip that left Gareth Wardlaw with a clear run on goal. The only teams to beat Hearts in cup games that season were Ayr United and Spurs. 

3 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Iain Brines didn't cost you that game. 

I disagree, he saw a handball that didn't exist and cut off Jonsson's perfectly good goal which would've made it 2-0 and then blamed the linesman, despite the linesman already being on his way back to the halfway line.

The rain in that game was absolutely biblical at one point, I couldn't see the other end of the pitch from behind the goals.

Edited by Tony Wonder