Hibs vs Aberdeen

Guest Bob Mahelp

Normally I would agree with the Leith man, but not today. We're shot of confidence, unable to score goals, and missing the two players in Hedges and Wright that had the pace and drive to get at Hibs' defence.

Nobody even knows what team we'll put out, or what formation we'll use. In losing the 2 players above, we have no link up play between the midfield and strikers. Will we just hammer long balls to Hornby and/or Hendry ? Will McLennan play up front ? Will Ethan Ross be thrown in ? McGinn to rise like Lazarus ?

That's not to say that it's impossible that we won't get something from the game. It's just that facts dictate that Hibs are strong favourites today, and by 17.00 I expect to see this thread full of gloating Hibees laughing about what we already know....that, at this point in time, Aberdeen are just not a very good team. 

Seeing these Aberdeen bois fully underestimate how much of a shambles this Hibernian team can be on their day isn’t what I expected. Both sides have thrown in some absolute shockers this season but it’s Aberdeen at Easter Road, this only ends one way. 

Edited by Zing.

no,we really are shockingly bad just now

Seeing these Aberdeen bois fully underestimate how much of a shambles this Hibernian team can be on their day isn’t what I expected. Both sides have thrown in some absolute shockers this season but it’s Aberdeen at Easter Road, this only ends one way. 

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Was this not done about a week ago? Is there something new?

David Tanner read out a statement before today’s coverage started. 

They can f**k off with that statement. Shitebags. Why don’t they stick up for their own support who over the years have had to deal with far worse incidents from that lot instead. I don’t see them making any statements about that. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

David Tanner read out a statement before today’s coverage started. 

Hibs really do poop their pants sometimes, eh?

Seems a fucking stupid place to read it out when the only fuckers that will hear it are Hibs fans 🤭

Never turn it on til 5 mins to go, cannae stand that twat Tanner.

Just now, Leith Green said:

Hibs really do poop their pants sometimes, eh?

Seems a fucking stupid place to read it out when the only fuckers that will hear it are Hibs fans 🤭

Never turn it on til 5 mins to go, cannae stand that twat Tanner.

They do mate, i don’t see them making any statement sticking up for the support over the years. 

2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

They do mate, i don’t see them making any statement sticking up for the support over the years. 

Who is in charge now that Dempster has gone? I know RG owns the club, but who is running it D2D? 

Basically I am asking, who can I hate for putting that statement out?