Hibs vs Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Dont know how saying we deserved to lose a few times already suggests im taking it badly 😉

Beating a team every 2.5 years is a big deal to Hibs. I get that. You celebrate that third place 😉

You'd sell your granny for that thirs spot.

4 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

No need for consoling. Just pointing out i know this is a special occasion for Hibs. 

I can tell how excited you are. Fair play its a huge result for a club of your side 😆

The old big team defence.  The big team that's won next time to f**k all for decades doesn't have that much of a ring to it though.  

On Livi's form your slide might not be finished yet either.  Mind the gap.  

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

No inferiority complex. You think you are a big club. You are not. You need to wake up to that.

Who thinks they are a big club? What do you define as a big club?

This is an inferiority complex all the way.

Do you dislike Hearts or Hibs for "thinking they are a big club"? 

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Hibs boys acting like their brothers in maroon across the city. Not a good look IMHO.

Tbf it’s mainly aimed at one or two of the Dons boys who seem a bit obsessed with Hibernian. You dish it out then you need to take it back on the odd occasion that we don’t shit the bed against you. 

7 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

No need for consoling. Just pointing out i know this is a special occasion for Hibs. 

I can tell how excited you are. Fair play its a huge result for a club of your side 😆

'a club of your side' 

he cant see the keyboard for the tears bois  , fuckin yaaas

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Who thinks they are a big club? What do you define as a big club?

This is an inferiority complex all the way.

Do you dislike Hearts or Hibs for "thinking they are a big club"? 

Thing is, Hearts and Hibs are bigger clubs than Aberdeen. 

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3

6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Dont know how saying we deserved to lose a few times already suggests im taking it badly 😉

Beating a team every 2.5 years is a big deal to Hibs. I get that. You celebrate that third place 😉

you celebrate winning a cup 40 years ago that doesnt even exist anymore 😂

stand free now

Just now, Zing. said:

Tbf it’s mainly aimed at one or two of the Dons boys who seem a bit obsessed with Hibernian. You dish it out then you need to take it back on the odd occasion that we don’t shit the bed against you. 

For "a bit" read "tragically" of late.  It's about time the boot was on the other foot.  As it's Hibs I'll enjoy it for the undoubtedly short time I can.  

7 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Hibs boys acting like their brothers in maroon across the city. Not a good look IMHO.

Not so much, but 2 or 3 Dons posters - blockheid and Bob and Wilkos - have hardons for Hibs (for some odd reason) all over our threads when we lose (to anyone) so allow us this wee celebration?

Its not aimed at you btw.

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I may have had my tongue firmly in cheek with my comment.