Hibs vs Aberdeen

2 hours ago, big al said:

Hesgoal for the Livi and St Johnstone games out of principal, they are ripping the piss.

The rest much the same so happy to pay and support Scottish fitba.

Except Sevco, wouldn’t buy theirs if it was 1p.

Hesgoal is ok, but again unreliable and I want to watch the whole match uninterrupted. I’d be going to Ibrox so would be giving them my money anyway, doesn’t bother me.

think I bought one stream at the start of the season, but since then Ive been on streams. Ive got a go of my dads ST so I get the home games. I tend to agree though, Im reaching a point where the joy Im getting from it is absolutely minimal. Might be because were horse just now but I feel so disconnected from it. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

I know that every single football fan since the beginning of time goes through the false modesty of saying 'we're not favourites and XXXXX should win, and we'd be happy with a draw', while actually believing that their own team is going to win.

But....

This is not one of these times. Our confidence is shot, the players don't believe in or can't play the system they're asked to play, and we can't score goals. 

I'm not sure Hibs are in brilliant form, but they're certainly not playing badly. Given all the circumstances, I'm not going to say anything else other than I would be very surprised if it was anything other than a Hibs win. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Our confidence is shot, the players don't believe in or can't play the system they're asked to play, and we can't score goals. 

I'm not sure Hibs are in brilliant form, but they're certainly not playing badly. Given all the circumstances, I'm not going to say anything else other than I would be very surprised if it was anything other than a Hibs win. 

This is correct BUT... it's still Scottish football we're talking about here.

A couple of moments go your way early on and it's fairly rare to see a team concede a lead within this league.

Hibs are favourites based on form but I'm not going to lie and say I'd be stunned at us winning this one.  

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

A couple of moments go your way early on and it's fairly rare to see a team concede a lead within this league.

Hibs are favourites based on form but I'm not going to lie and say I'd be stunned at us winning this one.  

Yep.

Mcinnes record against Hibs (cups aside) has been exellent.

While we have a couple of wins on the bounce, we are not in what I would call "good form".

25 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Our home form is especially terrible. Aberdeen to score first and see the game out fairly comfortably (again) isn’t really difficult to see happening.

image.png.bf69f04a6f6e2a7258daabc08c81ac1e.png

Punxsatawney Phil to emerge again...........

19 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Yep.

Mcinnes record against Hibs (cups aside) has been exellent.

While we have a couple of wins on the bounce, we are not in what I would call "good form".

3 wins out of 4 in the League is good going. If going by form then Hibs should win.

If Hibs win then I think 3rd is going to be near impossible with aberdeen having tough run-in to the split.

Edited by betting competition

22 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I would be stunned at us winning this one too especially as our away form is 1 win in 9 in the league. Live in hope though and we are due a few breaks which we haven't had in some recent matches :) 

3 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I would be stunned at us winning this one too especially as our away form is 1 win in 9 in the league. Live in hope though and we are due a few breaks which we haven't had in some recent matches :) 

I actually said I wouldn’t be stunned at us winning this one but agree we’re underdogs. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

Tuesday isn't the first time this season where heads have went down easily after conceding an early goal. 

If Hibs were to score quickly tomorrow it's not hard to envisage another Ross County shambles.