Hibs vs Aberdeen

Aberdeen have a good manager, and good players, but are rebuilding. Aberdeen fans need to be patient. I think they have a good young team now. McInnes needs to be given time to develop the new team. He ha done a great job as Aberdeen boss. He has made millions in transfer fees this year, 

Hibs, Dundee United and Hearts have all been relegated in the last 10 years,  So Aberdeen fans should be patient with a decent manager, 

f**k knows who I'd want to start this. Questions over the fitness of Hedges and Taylor too, arguably two players in the running for player of the year as well. 

McInnes will do his best for 0-0. As a result, I'm sure he'll revert back to 5 at the back. Could be a case of square pegs in round holes again. Kennedy will no doubt play RWB for example. 

2-0 Hibs I reckon. 

We have won 4/13 games at home this season.

We have beaten Aberdeen at home only twice in the league in the past 12 years.

Those games were a 2-0 victory under Lennon where Scott Allan ran the show, Kamberi and Boyle scoring and the 3-0 win last season.

Our record since a 2-0 win in 2009 with 2 last minute goals from Colin Nish and Liam Miller is W2 D4 L7.

It is however worth noting that we’ve papped them out of both cups since then with two pieces of individual brilliance from Dom Malonga and Gary Deegan of all people.

Hibernian 0-1 Aberdeen (Kamberi 86)

Just registered for PPV and it's obviously great that the match is available for anyone to watch. Disappointed to see that Hibs are following the really diddy teams pricing structure, though. Looking forward to the game and in particular Kamberi's return to Easter Road (hopefully).