Kilmarnock v 10IAR Heroes

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Linesman on the near side is having an absolute sh*ter of a game. Doesn’t spot an obvious dive or a clear offside.

Ah well. 

It’s “shiter”, mate.  You’re fine no one will bother.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Bloody masons....

We were never winning tonight in any case but a string of dodgy decisions like that really sticks in your craw, as craig said earlier though Burkes header was never fully over the line.

Edited by Perkin Flump

5 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

We were never winning tonight in any case but a string of dodgy decisions like that really sticks in your craw, as craig said earlier though Burkes header was never fully over the line.

If the elbow and dive was from a Sevco player there would be retrospective action after a trial by media. 

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:

He's lost it completely. Languishing in 4th with livi breathing down their necks after being pumped at home.

He needs to take a break.

I see that you’ve not changed your rhetoric. Anyone having a go at your team, or the officiating of your team, is having a “heads gone”, “tears and snotters” or “he’s lost it completely” moment. In reality, I am lazing back on my couch with a glass of fresh orange juice and enjoying posting stuff on a Celtic thread that you don’t agree with. After watching my team get humped by Livi I need some enjoyment.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I see that you’ve not changed your rhetoric. Anyone having a go at your team, or the officiating of your team, is having a “heads gone”, “tears and snotters” or “he’s lost it completely” moment. In reality, I am lazing back on my couch with a glass of fresh orange juice and enjoying posting stuff on a Celtic thread that you don’t agree with. After watching my team get humped by Livi I need some enjoyment.

Parklife

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

I've enjoyed the seethe, rage and the heads gone as much as the victory tonight. 

Thanks lads.

I missed your seethe, rage and heads gone when you decided to disappear for the entire month of January