Kilmarnock v 10IAR Heroes

7 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

No. Are you insane? The contact does not impede or trip him. Football is a contact sport.

Possibly. 

from the close up clip above it looks like the contact does impede him, whether that would be enough is impossible to say. I said at the time, on this thread, that he dived and dives all the time but I think they may have picked the wrong instance to cite him.  

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Possibly. 

from the close up clip above it looks like the contact does impede him, whether that would be enough is impossible to say. I said at the time, on this thread, that he dived and dives all the time but I think they may have picked the wrong instance to cite him.  

The close up above passed around by Celtic fans handily cropped out Ajeti's right leg collapsing before any contact occurs.

Funny that.

What other penalties has Ajeti dived for?

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

The close up above passed around by Celtic fans handily cropped out Ajeti's right leg collapsing before any contact occurs.

Funny that.

What other penalties has Ajeti dived for?

Dives a lot when tackled, don’t remember him doing it in the box though. 

from the pick he’s still upright when contacted. 

1BA3D2FC-6E27-45DE-85D8-0506E9C8F586.png

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He hasn't been touched yet and his right leg is already collapsing.

The first and only contact is is the keeper's hand brushing Ajeti's left foot.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

His right leg is in the process of being flung about like jelly.

It's a clear dive.

You know its "clear contact" by the fact you have to have multiple angles and zoomed in photos of the incident to show this...

Similar reactions to this dive as there was to the Stokes dive in the League Cup final 2012 - Lennon taking a huff cause a cameraman showed him a still image. Took his full team off the park before Killie were awarded their medals. Classless then and classless now. 

1 minute ago, superkillieaway said:

You know its "clear contact" by the fact you have to have multiple angles and zoomed in photos of the incident to show this...

Similar reactions to this dive as there was to the Stokes dive in the League Cup final 2012 - Lennon taking a huff cause a cameraman showed him a still image. Took his full team off the park before Killie were awarded their medals. Classless then and classless now. 

Shockingly I didnt see that as a ‘dive’ but Lennons reaction that lost my backing for him seeing him storm on the pitch like a fanny at full time. He fucked up by starting Hooper who clearly wasnt fit and didnt start Stokes who was on fire. Having said that Cammy Bell had the game of his life that day and just didn’t look like he was going to concede a goal.

28 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

His right leg is in the process of being flung about like jelly.

It's a clear dive.

32 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

He hasn't been touched yet and his right leg is already collapsing.

The first and only contact is is the keeper's hand brushing Ajeti's left foot.

More than a brush here for me .

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I appreciate I am looking at this through green tinted specs but I saw decent contact and there is no chance he is getting banned.

“Decent contact.” This type of shit talk is fed to the masses by ex-player pundits throughout the UK, and in Scotland particularly Andy Walker and Billy Dodds, who say and keep saying that if a player feels contact they are entitled to go down. Coming into contact with another player is not a foul in itself, if it was there would be a penalty or a foul to the defence at every single corner, every one. For a penalty to be a penalty there has to be an actual foul committed in the box. If a player is brushed by an opponent, feels the brush, and deliberately falls over, that is a dive. That is exactly what happened with the Celtic player on Tuesday and he will be banned.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

“Decent contact.” This type of shit talk is fed to the masses by ex-player pundits throughout the UK, and in Scotland particularly Andy Walker and Billy Dodds, who say and keep saying that if a player feels contact they are entitled to go down. Coming into contact with another player is not a foul in itself, if it was there would be a penalty or a foul to the defence at every single corner, every one. For a penalty to be a penalty there has to be an actual foul committed in the box. If a player is brushed by an opponent, feels the brush, and deliberately falls over, that is a dive. That is exactly what happened with the Celtic player on Tuesday and he will be banned.

By that I mean its enough to put the player off balance as he is going at full tilt. If we didnt get the penalty I wouldnt be greeting though its very much open to interpretation. Its not an obvious penalty or an obvious dive.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

FTFY

28 minutes ago, gannonball said:

By that I mean its enough to put the player off balance as he is going at full tilt. If we didnt get the penalty I wouldnt be greeting though its very much open to interpretation. Its not an obvious penalty or an obvious dive.

It wasn’t a penalty because it was an obvious dive, and he will be banned for two matches. Given his form though, that might be a blessing.