Aberdeen v Mouthy jumped up amateurs

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Was that the same group that gave it big licks against Hibs young team until some of the older Hibs fans got them "telt"

I don't think it was even a Hibs young team; just a bunch of kids that they thought they could pick on.

Long gone now thankfully although I suspect some may turn up for old-firm games.

BBC now picked this up. Story is gathering pace at a rate of knots and law enforcement are involved. It won’t give me much pleasure to take the 3 points from livi as they played well. But it begs the question, why did they do it? It’s a global pandemic for goodness sake. 

39 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

BBC now picked this up. Story is gathering pace at a rate of knots and law enforcement are involved. It won’t give me much pleasure to take the 3 points from livi as they played well. But it begs the question, why did they do it? It’s a global pandemic for goodness sake. 

The Daily Record saying the players "dined" at the Tony Macaroni, like it was some 3 michelin star gaff............

😆