Aberdeen v Mouthy jumped up amateurs

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Did he get hit with a pie at an Aberdeen game by any chance? We had a boy coming on our threads a few seasons back that hated Livi cause he went to one of our games and got hit by a pie.😂

It's probably HibsFan's alt account.

Seems to be the only person who takes him on.

Did he get hit with a pie at an Aberdeen game by any chance? We had a boy coming on our threads a few seasons back that hated Livi cause he went to one of our games and got hit by a pie.[emoji23]

That was me. I spent most of my young adult life hating Livingston, wishing nothing but pain and sorrow for all their fans.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

That was me. I spent most of my young adult life hating Livingston, wishing nothing but pain and sorrow for all their fans.

If it was at Aberdeen I can understand your pain. Their pies were nothing but a vicious assault on the digestive system.

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You have a real bee in your bonnet about us. 84 posts in total and 79 of them have been about Aberdeen. “My Team: Raith Rovers.”

79 is a very slight exaggeration m9.

Face it. Aberdeen, the gift that keeps on giving. Scrambling for relevance since Fergie left. Get stiff at being called Scotland's 3rd force, but lets face it... that's no longer guaranteed is it?

Utter bottle merchants going round in circles year on year and achieving the square root of f**k all.

12 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

79 is a very slight exaggeration m9.

Face it. Aberdeen, the gift that keeps on giving. Scrambling for relevance since Fergie left. Get stiff at being called Scotland's 3rd force, but lets face it... that's no longer guaranteed is it?

Utter bottle merchants going round in circles year on year and achieving the square root of f**k all.

I thought that your anger may have dissipated overnight, but obviously not. Make that 80 now.

Edited by kingjoey

2 hours ago, Durnford said:

If it was at Aberdeen I can understand your pain. Their pies were nothing but a vicious assault on the digestive system.

It was at Hampden v Queens Park. Pretty vile behaviour to attack a child with pies tbh. The culprit was wearing K Swiss ‘tongue twister’ trainers. ☹️

It was at Hampden v Queens Park. Pretty vile behaviour to attack a child with pies tbh. The culprit was wearing K Swiss ‘tongue twister’ trainers. ☹️

K Swiss trainers and throwing pie at a young lad in an Eintracht Frankfurt top, so potentially a big racist as well.

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

45 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

More money than sense chucking away a Hampden pie, they know how to charge at that place in their serveries, last time i was there it was about 7 quid for a steak pie and a bovril. 

37 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

K Swiss trainers and throwing pie at a young lad in an Eintracht Frankfurt top, so potentially a big racist as well.

There were a small band of wanna be's that followed us for a short while, mostly kids but seemed to have one who was significantly older. Think a couple got a lifetime ban for making racist comments aimed at one of our player (Darren Cole?) and the rest seemed to disappear in a huff.

I was at one of the Queens Park games, with my youngest, that season (2016?)  when Ross Millan continually tore Jackson Longridge a new one - a bad day for us but I don't recall any trouble so I hope this was a one off - irrespective it was unacceptable.

2 minutes ago, Durnford said:

There were a small band of wanna be's that followed us for a short while, mostly kids but seemed to have one who was significantly older. Think a couple got a lifetime ban for making racist comments aimed at one of our player (Darren Cole?) and the rest seemed to disappear in a huff.

I was at one of the Queens Park games, with my youngest, that season (2016?)  when Ross Millan continually tore Jackson Longridge a new one - a bad day for us but I don't recall any trouble so I hope this was a one off - irrespective it was unacceptable.

Was definitely prior to 2016. Would’ve been more like 2009ish.

2 hours ago, Durnford said:

That was away to Dumbarton, and his mum and dad were on the Livi fc FB page defending him, and his dad was posting veiled threats to folk telling them they'll be getting a visit.🤣 Sure he got a punch in the mouth after throwing his bovril over a guy too, and got dragged backwards over the seats, they were smashing quarter bottles of vodka in the stands and were all tanked up on an away day on the train. Game was shite but the HT entertainment made it worth going to.:guns