Dundee FC vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle (6/2/21)

Would my fellow Dees have McCann back now?
Nope. Replacing an absolute clown car manager with a marginally less shite version, thereby continuing the current servings of gutless pish for another couple of seasons is pointless. It also means more money being thrown at a new squad which could have been utilised by someone who knows what they're doing.

47 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
5 hours ago, Fifespud said:
Would my fellow Dees have McCann back now?

Nope. Replacing an absolute clown car manager with a marginally less shite version, thereby continuing the current servings of gutless pish for another couple of seasons is pointless. It also means more money being thrown at a new squad which could have been utilised by someone who knows what they're doing.

Exactly, due also to the fact in 2 years time John Nelms will be saying, "How's James McPake doing as 3rd team assistant coach at Civil Service Strollers, give him a call please".

No, imho Neil McCann remains in the bin, James McPake with all due respect needs to join him.

Harsh reality. 

Edit, I see Mark Kerr has just been dismissed as manager at Ayr United. Decisive action by a more than concerned boardroom, whatever next?

Edited by This Charming Man

I love Neil McCann. Gave me my favourite moment ever when he scored that last minute goal against Raith and he'd previously scored the goal that took us to a cup final. I also love James McPake, he left everything on the park for us and loved a cracking goal against the Arabs.

Both are utterly shite football managers though.

I think we’ll lose tonight but McPake will still keep his job. Then we play Hearts which is a game he’ll also be allowed to lose.  I think we’re stuck with him for a wee while yet.

8 minutes ago, K.T said:

I think we’ll lose tonight but McPake will still keep his job. Then we play Hearts which is a game he’ll also be allowed to lose.  I think we’re stuck with him for a wee while yet.

He'll be here for the whole season, rain or shine. That much is obvious imo. The real question is if Nelms and Keyes wants another year of this.