Kilmarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I honestly believe he’d have ended up with the Hearts job in the next 18 months, especially if they either ballsed up promotion or struggled at the start of next season.

Will not make comments yet but will be interesting to see what happens with Killie. Outside looking in it feels like they have a lot of issues that need resolved and I don’t think he’s going to be able to turn it around.

Dyer managed to win 24 points, despite being anything close to a football manager.

I’m sure a proper football manager, will take the the same players and get a bit more out of them 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I take it you didn't bother reading my posts, and just battered in with *insert generic insult here* instead.

I hope he does well with you, as long as it doesn't directly affect us. His time with us was up, and it was best for everyone to end when it did. I'm not convinced joining a team as poor as Killie with just 11 games to get it right is the best choice he could've made for his next job, but it's done so the best of luck too him.

We never got to say goodbye so both clubs staying up and fans being allowed at the first meeting at McDiarmid next season would be grand.

I was only having a laugh RG no need for the essay answer to demonstrate how casually you felt about the situation.

Before Steve Clarke Killie spent years fighting relegation. After a halcyon period of 18 months they’re once again relegation candidates. Why does 18 good months make them a big club and media favourites? Not having a go at Kilmarnock here, more the infantile babbling that passes for media up here. I don’t mind who stays up or goes down as long as it’s not my club. I wish TW well as long as he finished below us.

13 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Another unsuccessful interview for Pressley, unsurprisingly. 

Expect him to appear on Sportsound at some point this week anyway though. Likely claiming that he never really wanted the Killie job. He's just waiting for the job down south that's appropiate for a manager of his calibre.

Edited by captainkev

I cannot wait to abuse Turncoat Tommy, f**k what he did at McDiarmid before, he is now a rival. I think I could have him doing a Cantona within his first full season at killie, that's if the Dundee job doesn't come up before then obviously. 
Good to see that you are not raging or bitter in the slightest.

3 hours ago, captainkev said:

Expect him to appear on Sportsound at some this week anyway though. Likely claiming that he never really wanted the Killie job. He's just waiting for the job down south that's appropiate for a manager of his calibre.

Aye. He probably didn't want the interview either. Im assuming he got chloroformed, thrown into the boot of a car, woke up several hours later in a garage somewhere tied to a chair in front of a laptop on a zoom call with the Killie board. 

Won't Scottish Football Clubs leave Steven 'Pep' Pressley alone?!

Also, congratulations Killie, you've just won every single Dundee United game while he's your manager.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

9 hours ago, Ric said:

Saw this cracker on the We Are Perth website..

https://i.imgur.com/kImIkrm.png

..because probably their most successful manager in modern history is the reason their attendance was so poor. :lol:

If you gave Cagey a suitcase with £1m inside, he'd moan you didn't just put it straight in his bank.

2 hours ago, kevthedee said:
4 hours ago, tree house tam said:
I cannot wait to abuse Turncoat Tommy, f**k what he did at McDiarmid before, he is now a rival. I think I could have him doing a Cantona within his first full season at killie, that's if the Dundee job doesn't come up before then obviously. 

Good to see that you are not raging or bitter in the slightest.

Are you new here?

9 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

You think Killie will charter a flight for Tommy Wright's daily commute?

I very much doubt it would be daily, weekly is definitely a possibility. It all depends on what is in his contract, but it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility.

Edit: Just for clarification, I'm not talking some sort of large plane or a private jet, more a little Cessna hop.

Edited by Ric