Kilmarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Got to be Alan Stubbs. He has only been out of work as he was waiting for the right club. Go get him.

Better win % at St Mirren than Oran the glorified PE teacher Kearney.

And also one of a handful of managers to win a trophy with a non-OF team this century.

Killie could do a lot worse than Stubbs.

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Better win % at St Mirren than Oran the glorified PE teacher Kearney.

And also one of a handful of managers to win a trophy with a non-OF team this century.

Killie could do a lot worse than Stubbs.

Statistics eh?

Stubbs lasted 9 games most of whom were against diddy teams in the League Cup. 22.2% win ratio.

Kearney lasted 38 games most against teams in the Premiership. Win ratio 21.05%

But I hope Killie sign him if they want rid of the complete first team to replace the whole lot with young English players who have never played first team competitive football giving some 3 year contracts. Even paying £80k for a player that ended up playing amateur football after he left us as he was so bad.

I am delighted that at this current moment, both John Hughes and Mark McGhee are employed by other clubs. However, the presence of Stubbs and McCann on this list has given me slight concern about the other options that are still free and available. 

I would be delighted if we could get either Stephen Robinson or Tommy Wright in as manager. I have also slowly came round to the idea of hiring Craig Levein as well.

Personally I just really hope we also don't go for the usual method of hiring someone already in the club like Fowler or Millen. 

2 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

I've said it time and time again. Tommy despises plastic pitches and he despises clubs who possess plastic pitches. He simply wouldn't sacrifice his integrity for the Kilmarnock job, nor would he move to St. Johnstone's biggest historic rivals.

Unless, of course, they paid him enough.

19 minutes ago, theportman said:
31 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:
Kettlewell not even make the list?

Not until he sorts that haircut out.

He'll be on a different list soon if he doesn't.

25 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

May I recommend Mr j mcpake.

The sad thing is that even if by some miracle Killie went batshit insane for a minute and wanted McPake, he'd turn them down because we stuck by him.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs