Dunfermline vs Raith - Wednesday 3rd Feb

I think the fact the we are in 2021 and still debating about the two of them is the real problem. It's a debate that happens every year, as cheap goals are conceded time and time again. 

Appreciate that, but the Benedictus or Davidson argument is not an argument anymore. Davidson has been an unbelievable servant to our club but he cannot be used in the Championship anymore.

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Turned it off after 80 minutes so missed the 4th. Up there with the worst performance of the season. Desperately need Benedictus, Hendry and Matthews back so we can try and create some sort of defensive stability. You won’t find a Rovers fans anywhere who thinks we got anything other than why we deserved. Hopelessly inconsistent.

Also didn’t see the first 15 minutes due to that horrendous website Dunfermline are using. £12 for 65 minutes of utter shite. Cheers lads.

I've said this before but if I've sat and watched the game without incident then it cant be ParsTv's fault?  

I've said this before but if I've sat and watched the game without incident then it cant be ParsTv's fault?  

That’s not how a server works. When someone can’t get tickets through Ticketmaster whilst others are able to buy them it’s because the server is overloaded. This is the same thing.

Well, that was very easy but only because we played to our potential. Everything clicked for us tonight. If it wasn’t for some poor decision making and OFW’s popadom hands, it could have been an absolute shagging.

Easy days.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That’s not how a server works. When someone can’t get tickets through Ticketmaster whilst others are able to buy them it’s because the server is overloaded. This is the same thing.

Okay cool. 

Deserved win. Didn't think there was too much between the teams in the first half. Second half, we fell to pieces though and were outplayed. To be expected when we have absolute shite like davo at cb though. Couple of really good goals from the pars tonight. That fk was unstoppable and halted any sort of comeback in its tracks. Decent strike from Spencer for our goal but a good 'keeper would have saved it. We really don't do midweek games.

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Appreciate that, but the Benedictus or Davidson argument is not an argument anymore. Davidson has been an unbelievable servant to our club but he cannot be used in the Championship anymore.

My point was more that they both aren't good enough. The fact at least one of them is generally in the starting 11 shows the real issue. 

Had absolutely no bother, and that was with coming onto the website 5/10 minutes beforehand, using a mobile phone as a hot-spot to the laptop. 

Game didn't buffer once or drop out etc, can only presume that with dial up still being used in Kirkcaldy it's caused a drama. 

Don’t mind losing to the Pars however I do in the manner we did tonight, I’m just disgusted in our attitude and effort when on the flip side the Pars had an abundance of it which included a couple of really good goals to boot. However we had an off night cos if your able to score 6 against the hearts and Dundee we are not as bad as our noisy neighbours may think we are after tonight.

Had absolutely no bother, and that was with coming onto the website 5/10 minutes beforehand, using a mobile phone as a hot-spot to the laptop. 
Game didn't buffer once or drop out etc, can only presume that with dial up still being used in Kirkcaldy it's caused a drama. 

Well, I’m in Edinburgh. The website was fine once I actually got it to work, but it simply would not play no matter what I tried. Logging in and out for the 50th time seemed to work.

Just now, CALDERON said:

My point was more that they both aren't good enough. The fact at least one of them is generally in the starting 11 shows the real issue. 

Yeah anyone popping a stiffy at Bene coming back in must have missed the rest of the season (and various others) he was a central figure in the calamity defending.

Meh it's only a game and we'll hopefully have more great performances than rancid, bitter pill when we are over-ran and don't put up a fight.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Fine here pal in Lino land, think the guys are making valid points if they had issues with the stream 

Davo wasn't good enough in league 1. Benny wasn't good enough on league 1. Both have been great servants, but if both of them aren't released in the summer then there's something very wrong. Musonda didn't fill himself with any form of glory tonight either and iv not really seen anything to suggest he is actually as good as some have made out.
Stream was fine for me in Dunfermline. Strange how all the issues were in Kirkcaldy. 
Was fine for me in Kirkcaldy. Decent enough stream. Commentators weren't overly offensive, but mixed up a few of our players at times.

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

Just about got by in League one. Clearly out of their depth at this level. The failure to source a decent central defender in this window will likely cost us. Mendy isn’t any better so we have absolutely no options in that position. Only consolation is that Hendry and Matthew’s back will mean our midfield will be far more compact and not give away possession as cheaply which will help the back line. 

Piss poor tonight but no need to panic. We are still third. Could do with a bounce back on Saturday though 

Just now, grumswall said:

. Decent enough stream. Commentators weren't overly offensive, but mixed up a few of our players at times.

Burty does the commentary, cracking guy but he's got quite bad eyesight, think he has to use binos. Think sometimes he'll guess the player based on the position on the park. 

1 minute ago, basher brash said:

Fine here pal in Lino land, think the guys are making valid points if they had issues with the stream 

I don't mean to be harsh, but are the issues with the stream or are the issues coming from the user end?