Dunfermline vs Raith - Wednesday 3rd Feb

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That second goal, man. Like a goal you’d see at Pitreavie on a Saturday morning. Laughable.

Looks like someone in our midfield (Spencer maybe?) was trying to alert the ref to the injury.  Commendable, but naive.  

The Raith players definitely thought we were not going to play on for the 2nd and stopped in their tracks which gave Comrie all the space in the world. Excellent finish from him though. Chuffed for him as has been Mr Consistent for two seasons. 

2 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

And so it begins. Condolences in advance to the other teams. 

*Checks fixture list to see how many games until the next derby*

...f**k.

Edited by R.R.FC

So many level headed Raith fans on this thread, was hoping for some meltdowns this morning, where's Scottydog when you need him?

On the issue on the stream, my brother has a season ticket and complains every week about something being wrong with it. 

Rovers don’t do midweek games or so it seems. On the night full marks to the pars as they were far the better team particularly in the 2nd half.  K MacDonald, Musonda, Kennedy, Vaughan, Tait and Abraham all had a game to forget.  The defence splitting pass, Comrie’s run and Fraser’s free kick were tortuous things of beauty.

As disappointing a performance and score line 6 points from our last 4 games,two against the league winners and two against teams I,d expect to finish in the top 4 is decent/good return and more than I and probably others expected

Along with a few key players missing we cant afford to have so many players not turning up in games.

Guest Axle Grease
14 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

As disappointing a performance and score line 6 points from our last 4 games,two against the league winners and two against teams I,d expect to finish in the top 4 is decent/good return and more than I and probably others expected

Along with a few key players missing we cant afford to have so many players not turning up in games.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Seek solace in the fact you're not Falkirk, but accept that this Kingdom is ours. 

17 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
On 04/02/2021 at 12:13, Shandön Par said:
And so it begins. Condolences in advance to the other teams. 

This dated well......

We may be the team that got pumped by Arbroath, but you are the team that got pumped by a team that got pumped by Arbroath.

15 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

We may be the team that got pumped by Arbroath, but you are the team that got pumped by a team that got pumped by Arbroath.

And we pumped Arbroath, duh. Wednesday was one of our poor days. You've still to visit Stark's Park and you'd better hope we have another poor day, which I doubt.

Guest Axle Grease
8 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

And we pumped Arbroath, duh. Wednesday was one of our poor days. You've still to visit Stark's Park and you'd better hope we have another poor day, which I doubt.

Blah, blah, blah, blah

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Some absolutely pathetic wee teamers here trying to one up because we lost? Fucking hell. It's like every mention of being a wee team sends them into a murderous rage.

Almost as laborious as Dunfermline fans and their knicker wetting 'this kingdom is ours' pish as if there is some prize to be had. Whatever makes you feel better. 

On 05/02/2021 at 10:34, Axle Grease said:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Seek solace in the fact you're not Falkirk, but accept that this Kingdom is ours. 

As long as your post code starts with KY then the Kingdom will always belong to Kirkcaldy🖕