Dunfermline vs Raith - Wednesday 3rd Feb

Totally deserved lead for us. Raith have looked dangerous at times but I feel we’ve managed them perfectly and narrowed them to pretty much dead ball chances which we can defend pretty resolutely. Can’t actually think if we have lost a goal this season from a dead ball.

More of the same but they’ll have guys like Duku to bring on so need to be switched on.

Abraham has put in a decent shift but he's going to get himself sent off. I don't think Duku is the answer in a game like this where we're not on the front foot but the last thing we want is to go down to 10.

Vaughan hasn't been in the game either and I'd probably sub him for Gullan. 

The real weakness, however, was just shown up again - there is a major issue at CB. 

If the referee has had a word from the linesman that Abraham has put a bad challenge in and has to stop it, surely he has to card him? Especially as we were on the break? Then he blatantly dives 15 minutes later and eventually gets booked.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Totally deserved lead for us. Raith have looked dangerous at times but I feel we’ve managed them perfectly and narrowed them to pretty much dead ball chances which we can defend pretty resolutely. Can’t actually think if we have lost a goal this season from a dead ball.

More of the same but they’ll have guys like Duku to bring on so need to be switched on.

Not to be pedantic. But we done this last time we played Raith, limited them to dead ball chances and shots from range. 

Just to confirm, we have conceded from set pieces because Raith scored two that game! 

Wish someone would tell the camera person to keep it simple. You’re not on Sportscene. The benefit of East End being so big is that you can get a really wide angle where we can see the play unfold. If you stick to that it means less headache inducing sharp movements, losing the ball and the camera going out of focus. We didn’t need pointless close ups of players. 

Terrible goal to lose right before half time. Dreadful from both centre half’s but inclined to put more blame on Davo. Could Jamie MacDonald have done better too? I don’t think you could have said 0-0 would have been a travesty at half time but Dunfermline have definitely edged things.

Would get Abraham off before he is sent off, which is a shame because he’s had a decent game and shown a good threat in behind. Vaughan has been well off the pace so far as well can see Gullan on for him at some point.

Tumilty and Armstrong have linked well but we need to see more from Kennedy, Dunfermline have kept him quiet so far.

Commentators said Dunfermline had the benefit of the wind first half so hopefully we can step things up the second half with the wind behind us. 

9 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Due to my phone sending a notification through early I recorded the goal, fucking hell it is so bad from Raith defensively. 

I put allot of blame on Davidson for being deep, but that Musonda is meant to be the one picking McManus up and he's completely unaware as to where McManus, or Davidson is. Shocking from both. 

Surely musonda would be thinking mcmanus is offside given how high up the pitch the rest of the defensive is? Davo being the only player that deep would make it seem like he’s a lazy b*****d and not following the back line. I hate davo

Surely musonda would be thinking mcmanus is offside given how high up the pitch the rest of the defensive is? Davo being the only player that deep would make it seem like he’s a lazy b*****d and not following the back line. I hate davo

Hate is a bit strong, like. He’s just not very good at this level anymore.

1 minute ago, Holy Marv said:

If I seen an attacker that far behind me I'd have a cursory glance to see why, he needs to be aware of where Davidson is. 

I get the blame being put on Davidson, but I'd put just as much, if not more in Musonda, if he holds the line and comes up with Davidson the goal doesn't happen.