Dunfermline vs Raith - Wednesday 3rd Feb

I can only think of two league defeats from Wee Team at EEP in the past 20 years. Pretty sure our record at Starks isn’t much better.

Ideally a couple new faces in by completion of the weekend but if it’s guys like Wighton, then I’m not going to hold out much hope for any rapid changes to our fortunes.

A jammy win with it coming off of Murray’s knob in the last minute will do just to give a bit of fucking confidence back in the team. Another defeat and we are just going to slide down quicker than a Kirkcaldy bird.

This is the last of a 4 match spell which probably gave most Rovers fans nightmares just thinking about it after the QoS match and subsequent Covid outbreak.

To be on 6 points after the first 3 matches takes the pressure off us really but with it being a derby match you can't really call it a free hit. 

Difficult to call, this one. The Pars might be struggling on the goal front but we're not exactly renowned for clean sheets so I expect them to score. 

19 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This is the last of a 4 match spell which probably gave most Rovers fans nightmares just thinking about it after the QoS match and subsequent Covid outbreak.

To be on 6 points after the first 3 matches takes the pressure off us really but with it being a derby match you can't really call it a free hit. 

Difficult to call, this one. The Pars might be struggling on the goal front but we're not exactly renowned for clean sheets so I expect them to score. 

Only cos the Pars fans keep writing on them.

The Rovers fan really did take that daft wee banner very badly given they mention it at every single opportunity. They even won that game yet it's the daft wee banner that always gets mentioned.

The Rovers fan really did take that daft wee banner very badly given they mention it at every single opportunity. They even won that game yet it's the daft wee banner that always gets mentioned.

Alex Cairney levels of obsession with bedding paraphernalia.

At the moment we have a habit of blowing hot and cold,0-2 Inverness,  0-2 to QOS and 0-4 to Hearts were the cold spells but wins against Hearts and Dundee were certainly the hot spells. Fantastic start to this season and doing a hell of a lot better than most of us expected. Would have taken 1 point from the Hearts double header and before a ball was kicked yesterday I would have taken 1 point from the Dundee / Pars games. We definately have the capability to win this one but as we have seen also have the capability to put in some poor performances.

Difficult one to call and I would not be putting a bet on this

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Why wouldn't we continue to laugh/cringe at the Pars fans and their pathetic bedsheet messages? 

5 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I think your support and enthusiasm for the Rovers is great but I can't help but think of soccerguy when I read some of your posts. 

As for the game, I'm well learned in not being confident that the Rovers will pick up a win when they may be favourites to do so. Hopefully form doesn't go out the window in this derby as per the overused cliché and we come back along the road having consolidated 2nd place. 

Not sure who “soccerguy” is.

Took it badly? Which one are you referring to - the triple whammy left in the bushes on the outskirts of town (pictured), the one your shock troops marched along the High Street with (I can't find a pic but I'm sure some will have) or the latest version, outside east end (also pictured)? Hilarious, uber minter stuff which deserves never to be forgotten. Thou doth protest too much. You big teams, eh?Screenshot_20210131-163728_Chrome.jpegScreenshot_20210131-163703_Chrome.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Why wouldn't we continue to laugh/cringe at the Pars fans and their pathetic bedsheet messages? 

Oh, we all made it did we? Every single Pars fan? Ever?

'Lol bedsheet banner' isn't the zinger you think it is.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Yes, but you'll have to guess which one!

It doesn't matter as they're all equally bad. 

Stellaboz has disowned you btw. 

What do the Pars supporters make of Wighton coming to their club? 

He came to us with a great reputation but did nothing much at all. 

Just now, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

It doesn't matter as they're all equally bad. 

Stellaboz has disowned you btw. 

What do the Pars supporters make of Wighton coming to their club? 

He came to us with a great reputation but did nothing much at all. 

There's clearly differing levels of bad between them!

Stellaboz can pipe down and drink his Skol.

Not sure Wighton is the type of player we need. I've never really been impressed with him as a player either.