Football stickers

Just bought the Euro 202021 album with a 100 packet box. Worked out around 70 quid equivalent. Looks like I'll need a fair few more packs than that to complete it.

2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Just bought the Euro 202021 album with a 100 packet box. Worked out around 70 quid equivalent. Looks like I'll need a fair few more packs than that to complete it.

Any good deals? 90p a packet is very steep!

1 minute ago, Latino Lover said:

Any good deals? 90p a packet is very steep!

No idea how much they are going for back home. I spent my lunch break going through the various supermarkets near my work to find somewhere that hadn't sold out. Got the album for the standard 3CHF and the 100 pack for 79.90, which is the cheapest I can find anywhere here, as it happens.

19 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Are they in the shops yet?

Was released here on Saturday. I assumed it would be the same release date in most places.

Having finished off the Scotland book, I'm trying to help the kids finish off their EPL ones. Got a heap of doubles looking for good homes.

Anyone want to engage in some swappage before I get tore into the Euro one?

I see they're doing a bound hardback version of the album for Euro 2020. Not sure if it's available in the shops, but you can order from the website (£10, FFS).

Been wondering how long they could continue with the standard album, considering they're straining at the staples when completed now due to the number of stickers. Just shy of 700 this time, so you're looking at hundreds of pounds to finish.

Edit: free standard album with The Sun on April 3rd, apparently.

Edited by BFTD

14 hours ago, BFTD said:

I see they're doing a bound hardback version of the album for Euro 2020. Not sure if it's available in the shops, but you can order from the website (£10, FFS).

Been wondering how long they could continue with the standard album, considering they're straining at the staples when completed now due to the number of stickers. Just shy of 700 this time, so you're looking at hundreds of pounds to finish.

One of the shops I went into was selling the hardback version with the standard 100 packets, but they were looking for 110CHF when the standard one was available for 30 less. Considered it for a few seconds but decided the extra 30 would probably be best spent on an additional 33 packets of stickers.

18 hours ago, BFTD said:

Was about to place an order for hardback version on amazon for £10. But decided against it and go with the standard edition. 

Rattled that hundred packet box in over the last couple of days, seeing as work has been quiet. Between that and the 10 freebies, I only have 16 doubles, 5 of which I got in the 10 free with the album. I assume they must have some sorting system for the boxes to try and minimise the numbers? Either than Or I got incredibly lucky.

Now the difficult bit starts I guess!

Ended up getting drawn in and ended up buying the starter pack and a few of the booster packs with 6 packs in each. Always enjoyed collecting these in years gone by so looking forward to getting my teeth into this

Would definitely been keen on swapping doubles if anyone is interested