Robin.Hood

Football stickers

Picked up my album and six packets earlier in Asda. 

Will buy the box next week. 

Haven't done one of these since the 80s and am far too old for it now. However, the boredom of lockdown means it's a certainty.

Urgh, maybe. These things have become way too expensive.

Looks like there are only 200 stickers in the set, however, so it shouldn't be too bad if we all pool our resources. 5 stickers per pack, 80p per pack.

f**k knows if we'll ever get another chance  :shutup

Where's the real collection that has all the teams in it? I can't find any info on it.  Does anyone know if they're doing one? This Scotland one looks pish tbh. 80 fucking pence. It was 5p for 5 stickers when I started. Still got a big stash of Panini albums that I glance at from time to time. 

495837526_ronmanager.gif.66367e156d317bd448aef858bd201b82.gif

On 30/01/2021 at 00:04, Jimi Shandrix said:

Where's the real collection that has all the teams in it? I can't find any info on it.  Does anyone know if they're doing one?

They had a Euro 2020 collection out at the start of last year, but that eventually got pulled for...some reason.

Looks like they understandably won't be doing an album for this tournament, considering there's nothing to say it won't get cancelled again.

I'd still expect there to be Euro 2020 album, I don't think they usually come out this early anyway.

On 29/01/2021 at 18:14, Robin.Hood said:

Will anybody be collecting these stickers?

20210129_091042.jpg

Kids have changed. If Panini stickers had been displayed like that in my day, they'd have been gone in minutes. 

On 31/01/2021 at 09:49, craigkillie said:

I'd still expect there to be Euro 2020 album, I don't think they usually come out this early anyway.

Euro 2021, shirley?

Can't be arissed looking it up again, but I saw something online about the collection being cancelled for this tournament.

Euro 2021, shirley?
Can't be arissed looking it up again, but I saw something online about the collection being cancelled for this tournament.

The tournament is still called Euro 2020, and I haven't seen anything about the sticker album being cancelled.

Anyone know where to get boxes? Amazon out of stock and I'm.not waiting 3 weeks in them coming from Italy ordering through Panini

24 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Anyone know where to get boxes? Amazon out of stock and I'm.not waiting 3 weeks in them coming from Italy ordering through Panini

I got one from WH Smiths a few days ago. 

On 05/02/2021 at 00:12, invergowrie arab said:

Tesco.

Anyway I have doublers I need to shift.

Has anyone else ? 

85 stickers the bairn ( me) needs.

My son has been into collecting football stickers/cards for the last few years. It's cost me a fortune (£100‐150) each year to try and help him complete the sets, and my own OCD can't cope with not getting them all. He's always left with piles of doubles too, and this time round he can't even take them to school to swap.
So, this time I'm cheating, plenty of folk on ebay selling the book and complete set of stickers for around £50. I know it's not the same as opening the packets to see who you get and chasing the ones you need, but definitely much cheaper way of doing it.

2 hours ago, Ben Reilly said:

My son has been into collecting football stickers/cards for the last few years. It's cost me a fortune (£100‐150) each year to try and help him complete the sets, and my own OCD can't cope with not getting them all. He's always left with piles of doubles too, and this time round he can't even take them to school to swap.
So, this time I'm cheating, plenty of folk on ebay selling the book and complete set of stickers for around £50. I know it's not the same as opening the packets to see who you get and chasing the ones you need, but definitely much cheaper way of doing it.

I bought the starter pack and a box last week and now only have 26 stickers to complete the album. Will order the rest on the Panini website at some point. 

I bought the starter pack and a box last week and now only have 26 stickers to complete the album. Will order the rest on the Panini website at some point. 
Sounds like all in that'll work out around the £50 mark too, so maybe I should have done that after all.

Is the Euro 2021 album, with all teams,now out?