WWE Royal Rumble 2021

TheGoon

1 minute ago, forameus said:

i'm not sure what the point is in Goldberg now. There's only so much he can offer in a match.  Struggled with the Jackhammer there, and was quite clearly telling Drew at the end some variation of "pure fucked, mate".  He's got nowhere near a strong enough character to disguise it

Literally just the PPV buy rate from the auld generation like myself. 

Said he watching via a stream having not paid a penny.

6 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Surely this match could have been on the pre show, literally no interest in Banks or Carmella.

I like Carmella, impressive to go from green as shit valet for Enzo and Cass to a solid credible wrestler.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I like Carmella, impressive to go from green as shit valet for Enzo and Cass to a solid credible wrestler.

It's mad to think that out of that trio she has gone on to have by far the most successful career. Enzo and Cass could have been huge stars, but they fucked it up for themselves.

I haven't watched WWE in years. Was really into it during the attitude era but lost interest when guys like Cena etc were becoming big. I'm on nightshift mode the now so I figured I'd fire this on after watching a few old PPVs over the last few weeks...the whole thing seems really watered down from what I remember. Nice to see big Drew representing Scotland though but it's heartbreaking to see how old and shite goldberg is these days. Who should I be watching out for in the rumble?