WWE Royal Rumble 2021

TheGoon

Oh that was dreadful, get Nia Jax in the bin, Lacy Evans has went so far backwards, Rick Flair whilst I’m so glad is doing better with his health shouldn’t be anywhere near a ring. His teaming up with Evans is just a pile of pish. 

Can’t be worse going forward surely. 
Drew up first.
Which I think means Oldberg is winning [emoji3525]

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Class putting Goldberg on first, means we can all just go to bed in a huff nice and early if he goes over.

WWE watching how everyone turned on the Rumble match when Bryan got punted around entrant 13 that year and deciding to get things started earlier this time around.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

5 spears, 1 jackhammer and 2 claymores was surprisingly entertaining. 

Auld Bill in tremendous shape but his cardio is non-existent.

Wheeling Goldberg out a couple of times a year is entertaining. But he needs someone in a position to cover his weaknesses like a McIntyre or a Lesnar and there's not many people that can do that. Hence how we've had the disasters with Undertaker and Bray Wyatt.

i'm not sure what the point is in Goldberg now.  There's only so much he can offer in a match.  Struggled with the Jackhammer there, and was quite clearly telling Drew at the end some variation of "pure fucked, mate".  He's got nowhere near a strong enough character to disguise it.  As Ludo said, he's really got to have someone on top of their game opposite him, because if it's someone mid-range (Wyatt) or just old and fucked (Undertaker) the results can be wretched.

Edited by forameus