WWE Royal Rumble 2021

TheGoon

29 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Would agree with the above, but I don’t think Edge wins from #1. Just a gut feeling. 

Match added to the card. 

F3B302F1-5408-469F-AFA7-EA7C4E39AA85.jpeg

Wish i backed Edge now at 20/1 to be the ironman as those odds will go down pretty quick.

27 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I think the ultimate sign of the decline of WWE is the lack of a P&B Royal Rumble sweep.

JamieStevenson had to go back to his home planet and everything just fell apart in here. 

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I think the ultimate sign of the decline of WWE is the lack of a P&B Royal Rumble sweep.

My plan was to do a pool this year but we didn’t get enough interest over the last year so thought it wasn’t worth it this year. 

A pre-pre-show?  Deary me.  Trent Seven's looking fucking rough.

I'm thinking we might get something special, so I'm planning on watching live for once.  Can't do it watching with pals like I used to (last one was this time last year actually) but f**k it, let's see what they've got.

19 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Orton has been announced as entrant 1 and Edge is 2. I really hope they aren't going to burden Edge with any Fiend bollocks.

Meanwhile Natalya beat Tamina for 30 in the women's match.

Just catching up since didn't think there was much point in not spoiling stuff they're actually announcing, but that's...interesting.  Guess this puts the Orton/Edge storyline to bed at least, treat this as their rubber match.  But still, them now not announcing 30...have they worked us?  Probably makes the 30 spot even more exciting given they've withdrawn the possibility of it being announced.  

See if they troll us with fucking Mysterio again...