Ayr United v Alloa Athletic

It’s good it’s been viewed that many times and getting exposure is good, but has getting 30,000 views gained Alloa any extra revenue or will it in the future? That’s where I think providing a service like B&W TV will help our club. 
You could say putting brief highlights or goal clips on YouTube would be good advertising for B&W TV

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

It’s good it’s been viewed that many times and getting exposure is good, but has getting 30,000 views gained Alloa any extra revenue or will it in the future? That’s where I think providing a service like B&W TV will help our club. 

There's a frightening amount of money involved purely in social media, if you were looking for an example this week check out the boy from TikTok who's now number 3 in the charts - it's something that you can show to potential sponsors and say here's our reach.

Directly, no, it's not getting money in the bank but don't be fooled, building these things is a massive value to your brand.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:
9 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

You could say putting brief highlights or goal clips on YouTube would be good advertising for B&W TV

Definitely agree with that. Some sort of 30-60 second clip advertising the highlights and other interview clips would be a good way to allow folk to see the benefits of signing up. 

46 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Definitely agree with that. Some sort of 30-60 second clip advertising the highlights and other interview clips would be a good way to allow folk to see the benefits of signing up. 

I could be wrong but I think that's what Partick for example do - I follow them on Twitter and there is often a wee 15/20 clip of an interview with McCall or Scally or someone with a link to the full thing on their paying service.   Certainly makes sense. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah, this has to be the happy middle ground. Where there is free content that links to the paid content. That seems like a win win to me.

There are features in B&W TV that are very interesting to me:

Replaying a whole match if you miss it. Thats something we have now but don't know what happens when things are back to normal? I used to sign up to the audio commentary to cover me for home games I missed because of other commitments and also for away games I didn't travel too. Which was great, will this be included going forward? If yes, I imagine I'll definitely sign up.

Anyway, we should maybe take this to the Ayr thread. I cant imagine this is the most interesting subject matter for our friends at Alloa. 🤣

5 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Yeah, this has to be the happy middle ground. Where there is free content that links to the paid content. That seems like a win win to me.

There are features in B&W TV that are very interesting to me:

Replaying a whole match if you miss it. Thats something we have now but don't know what happens when things are back to normal? I used to sign up to the audio commentary to cover me for home games I missed because of other commitments and also for away games I didn't travel too. Which was great, will this be included going forward? If yes, I imagine I'll definitely sign up.

Anyway, we should maybe take this to the Ayr thread. I cant imagine this is the most interesting subject matter for our friends at Alloa. 🤣

Nice distraction from how badly we battered them.