Celtic v super saints 30/01/21

58 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I know that sellik are a shadow of the team they were until recently but we absolutely deserve the praise we are getting after that performance and result. From the manager to every single one of the players who gave it their all and had the belief that if they did that they could get a result......please accept our thanks. Even Mrs Boo, who couldn't care less about football, was bouncing at the final whistle.....and not in the way i'd have preferred.

I don't believe there should be any talk of '' Celtic are shite though '' when discussing the St Mirren performance. The Saints went into the game with an illegal amount of swashbuckling swagger and got their rewards. 

3 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

I don't believe there should be any talk of '' Celtic are shite though '' when discussing the St Mirren performance. The Saints went into the game with an illegal amount of swashbuckling swagger and got their rewards

Apparently they stopped off at Costa on the way to Parkhead tho......

I don't believe there should be any talk of '' Celtic are shite though '' when discussing the St Mirren performance. The Saints went into the game with an illegal amount of swashbuckling swagger and got their rewards. 
It can't be denied though. The celtic team of a few years ago would've been a totally different proposition.

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Genuinely expected this today and was disappointed when Accies lost to them midweek. How on earth is Lennon still in a job?

I'm really annoyed at myself. Had a tenner on Livi at Parkhead, a tenner on them at Tony Macaroni and £1.50 on Accies but today I only had it on a BTTS bet...and it didn't bloody come up. But we'll done Saints, from an Accies fan. 

So for those who want something to share, here are the two goals uploaded to imgur. To view, simply click on either image or link, to save simply right click and select "save link as.."

I can't embed mp4 on here, and they are both too large for me to add in as attachments. I uploaded the whole thing onto YouTube but it content struck me immediately, guess you'll just have to wait for the official SPFL channel to grab it.

jVYBSWk.png

https://i.imgur.com/YMFSHAv.mp4

--

yA1bZze.png

https://i.imgur.com/MZIU0c5.mp4

Two things stand out for me, Dennis's first touch and form when striking is excellent. Matched by a pearler of a cross from McAllister. Sure, he had work to do but it's a cracking ball into the box striking it with the outside of his foot.

Edited by Ric

It can't be denied though. The celtic team of a few years ago would've been a totally different proposition.

It is a relatively weak Celtic team, but I think it’s worth pointing out that only two teams have beaten them in the league this season. Rangers and now us.
And only one team has beaten Rangers this season.
Also us.

12 minutes ago, Ric said:

So for those who want something to share, here are the two goals uploaded to imgur. To view, simply click on either image or link, to save simply right click and select "save link as.."

I can't embed mp4 on here, and they are both too large for me to add in as attachments. I uploaded the whole thing onto YouTube but it content struck me immediately, guess you'll just have to wait for the official SPFL channel to grab it.

jVYBSWk.png

https://i.imgur.com/YMFSHAv.mp4

--

yA1bZze.png

https://i.imgur.com/MZIU0c5.mp4

Two things stand out for me, Dennis's first touch and form when striking is excellent. Matched by a pearler of a cross from McAllister. Sure, he had work to do but it's a cracking ball into the box striking it with the outside of his foot.

I already posted them on streamable, albeit my cat walked in front of the telly as I recorded the 1st goal.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

It is a relatively weak Celtic team, but I think it’s worth pointing out that only two teams have beaten them in the league this season. Rangers and now us.
And only one team has beaten Rangers this season.
Also us.

Good stats.

I wonder what Random bore would make of these ?

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I already posted them on streamable, albeit my cat walked in front of the telly as I recorded the 1st goal.

Yeah, you did, the ones I've uploaded are ripped from Sportscene direct with some title editing. Although, admittedly, these is less cat.

So, I've missed Sportscene tonight.  Living in England I have the Iplayer set to Scotland under the 'regions' (Disgusting).  And anyhoo, can get the BBC Scotland channel.  

Won't let me watch Sportscene.  Is this because theres a delay till they show it or do the not allow it to be watched after the programme due to rights or something, anybuddy know?

Edited to Say:  I can get last Saturdays, so it'll be available soon I guess...  

Edited by Doctor Sanchez

5 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

So, I've missed Sportscene tonight.  Living in England I have the Iplayer set to Scotland under the 'regions' (Disgusting).  And anyhoo, can get the BBC Scotland channel.  

Won't let me watch Sportscene.  Is this because theres a delay till they show it or do the not allow it to be watched after the programme due to rights or something, anybuddy know?

I think you have to wait till it's been on BBC1 I'm afraid. Will be on tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

From experience you cannot view the Scotland channel version on catch up until it's been broadcast on the main BBC channel, so I presume you'll just need to wait until then and it'll be available to you.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Thanks lads.  I'll just have to watch the midweek 1-5 game I suppose.

It's not the full highlights but the videos I shared are direct rips from Sportscene, if that helps take the edge off. :)