NFL players/coaches you hate for no proper reason

The Golden God

Like the thread in the General Nonsense forum, who in the NFL do you hate for no legitmate reason? 

Legitimate reasons for me would be success, scumminess and being spectacularly bad for your team. So Brady, Rice and this week Kevin King if you're Packers fans.

For me the biggest one is JJ Watt; he comes across is a complete p***k, is very look at me, seems like he'd be incredibly annoying to be around, thinks he is God's gift, is adored by the media is and I'd bet he wanks over pictures of his own face.

Anyone else?

Antonio Brown.

How he can show his face in public and continues to gain employment in such a privileged position baffles me.

He never seems to learn his lesson over and over and over again. It seems to be all about him. Why Brady made such a huge play to get him a contract with the Bucs again baffles me. 

31 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Antonio Brown.

How he can show his face in public and continues to gain employment in such a privileged position baffles me.

He never seems to learn his lesson over and over and over again. It seems to be all about him. Why Brady made such a huge play to get him a contract with the Bucs again baffles me. 

I think the pandemic has been a good thing for him, Gisele and Tom watching him 24/7 means it's harder to be an absolute f**k up. 

5 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Antonio Brown.

I’d say he’s pretty widely disliked, but it’s not exactly for no reason. He’s an absolute disgrace of a man.

For no reason, I hate Sean McVay. His stupid gelled hair, his jumping about the sidelines, his whole general “oh look at me I’m so innovative” attitude - gtf. 

Edited by Nightmare

Belly Chick..

In the past, I always had a dislike of John Elway..

I thought Brett Favre was a great until he started the 'I don't know if I'm coming back' at the end of each season ,is history repeating itself at GB?

When McCarthy and Thompson called his bluff and handed the reins to No. 12, he became a tosser (still, what a QB)

'Jerrah' is up there too..

Don't start me on college..

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I’d say he’s pretty widely disliked, but it’s not exactly for no reason. He’s an absolute disgrace of a man.

For no reason, I hate Sean McVay. His stupid gelled hair, his jumping about the sidelines, his whole general “oh look at me I’m so innovative” attitude - gtf. 

Totally agree on Brown. On the subject of sidelines antics let's throw in Pete Carroll. 

He takes the whooping and hollering to another level and doesn't have the innovative plays. 

Breaking all records through the air earlier in the season and then decides to go run first. An absolute dinosaur. 

image.png.855f8e82d65ed45c8ff871cb4a687b47.png

Edited by BukyOHare

22 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Aye, Carroll is another one. Daft old man jumping around in a tracksuit on the sidelines - an embarrassment.

Very funny! 😂😂

Perhaps between us we're onto something, if McVay swaps his creepy beige chinos for Pete's tracksuit we might have cracked at least part of that annoyance. 

Matt Patricia and his pencil behind his ear, has always bugged me for no apparent reason. 

Also any defenceman who insists on running the length of the field with his mates to celebrate getting a takeaway or turnover without taking into account that they're 3 scores down with about 10 minutes left. 

Ignoring those for whom you could name a ‘real’ reason, so no Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Michael Vick types or any number of wife beating, drunk driving, drug abusing wankers.... let’s crack on with those whom I merely have a dislike for, perhaps for no other reason than I just don’t like them...

Drew Brees. For no other reason than for constantly licking his fingers. Constantly. Especially a pandemic, when, if you have the temerity to be seen without your facemask, Goodell will have you shot. Then fined. After you’re dead from the commissioner’s gunshot, he’ll fine you too. There’s wee licky-fingers carrying on licking.

Pete Carroll. Strikes me as being one of those cnuts who, if he were a Scottish football manager, would constantly be screaming at the referee ‘handball! - penalty! - fcuk sake Collum!’... but if one of his players broke an opponent’s leg in two, he’d say it was a hard, but fair, challenge. I have no idea if Pete Carroll is actually like that, but in my mind, he is.

Aaron Rodgers. Strikes me as being the Emelyn Hughes of the NFL. I.E. His own team-mates think he’s a bit of a cnut.

Mike Tomlin. Pain in the arse. IMHO.

Derrick Henry. I just want an opponent to tackle him by grabbing his hair. Which is allowed. Go on someone, do it.

Robert Salah. Ever watched him on the 49ers sideline? He has an intern, or a lackey, constantly follow behind him, grabbing his shirt to drag him back off the field of play after his latest mad-eyed OTT excursion onto the field.

The New England Patriots. No explanation needed.

That’s it. For now.

Edited by pozbaird

The “get back coach” is enough for him to be banned for life.

Also agree on Rodgers, seems utterly devoid of a personality. His interview after the Bucs game was ridiculous, he didn’t seem angry or sad, just robotic.

Sean Payton. Looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Fucking smug c**t. 

Carson Wentz. No reason. 

Kyler Murray. Done f**k all and everyone sucks him off. c**t. See also his head coach who is miles out his depth and nobody seems to have noticed. 

Derek Carr - stop wearing eyeliner, c**t. 

Richard Sherman - thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Negotiated himself a contract at about half market rate. Twat. 

Zeke Elliot for the fucking feed me shit. f**k off. 

Matt Nagy has a face I would like to punch. p***k. 

The ones who I have reason to hate are Carroll, Shanahan, any current Patriot, Brady, Golden Tate. f**k all them. 

I liked how in his interview after the Titans win, he apologised for swearing (he stopped himself halfway through saying "ass") then not 5 words later said "shit" without noticing at all.

Is it OK to say any player / coach / owner, who, on being asked the first question in any post-match interview, responds with ‘I just want to thank the Lord almighty....’

....cue Elway offering the Lord Almighty a ten year deal to back up Drew Lock.

Richard Sherman - thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Negotiated himself a contract at about half market rate. Twat. 

He does have a masters from Stanford tbf so he might actually be quite smart.

Pat McAfee is one I’ve just remembered, he is nowhere near as funny as he thinks and his show is awful.