HMFC v DAFC

not confident about this at all, hearts looked good last night, albeit against 10 men and a tired raith team, scored 4 and probably should have had more, pars have barely looked like scoring the past 2 games and if we play the same again, then this could be a dooooing.

We're going to take an absolute pumping here. Our negative away nonsense will see a timid, meek performance that will give Hearts all the possession they want. Our tendency to just let players shoot will cost us at least 1 goal here. We'll sit back and shite it and be overwhelmed. Can genuinely see a 5-0 here.

Hope I'm wrong of course!

Undecided about buying the stream. This is Dunfermline going to Tynecastle for a league match. I am fully expecting a traditional hammering and it’s quite likely I’ll be turning the stream off before it gets too embarrassing. Would have looked forward to this a bit more, if they hadn’t lost at the weekend and there was a chance they might get complacent. I can’t see it at all though.

Recent performances also suggest that we will sit back and give Hearts about 80% possession and offer nothing going forward. I’d love to be proven wrong though and finally get a positive result at Tynecastle on league duty.

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I don't think we've lost by more than 2 under Crawford in the league, I don't think we'll get hammered but we ain't winning. 

Yeah, we'll probably be chasing shadows all day but can't see us being thumped like Raith were last night. 

We should have been thumped up at Dundee but McPake making comical subs let us back in. 

Hearts have more depth that Dundee though. I also fear that Tynecastle is a place that doesn't sit well mentally with the manager given some of the defeats he was part of for us there. Add that to his usual shitebag away mentality and I can see us taking a big loss.

I think if we turn up with the right attitude from the first whistle we'll win quite comfortably, but if it's another sluggish start like Saturday and we allow Dunfermline to press us it always takes us a while to snap out of it.  I'd assume Ginnelly is out, so I'd bring Naismith in for him and have GMS, Walker and Naismith behind Boyce.  Would be tempted to start Gnanduillet after last night, but that's mean a change of shape and we looked really good last night and created loads of chances.  And it'd be ridiculous to drop Boyce.

maybe famous last words but dont think we've taken a doing under Crawford once.
I've of course consigned the Raith Rovers cup game to the part of the brain which blocks traumatic memories.

It probably depends on what Hearts team turns up as to how this game goes.

We're always set-up cautiously. Hearts will have to work for their goals.

The big problem is that attacking is a seconary thought with Crawford. We will happily give Hearts all the posession they want 40 plus yards from our goal. The constant pressure will take it's toll eventually and I can't see us scoring based on recent performances. 

I'm too concerned that I might miss our first league victory at Tynecastle in 30 years that I'm going to pay their Premiership PPV price (at least they don't charge us more than other visiting teams).

Have absolutely no idea how this will pan out. Looks like Hearts got complacent last weekend and have now had the kick up the arse needed to get them in the zone. Plus looks like their marquee signing has already settled in. Revenge may also be on their mind.

...on the other hand we have some players that like the big occasion.

3-0 Hearts.

37 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I'm too concerned that I might miss our first league victory at Tynecastle in 30 years that I'm going to pay their Premiership PPV price (at least they don't charge us more than other visiting teams).

Have absolutely no idea how this will pan out. Looks like Hearts got complacent last weekend and have now had the kick up the arse needed to get them in the zone. Plus looks like their marquee signing has already settled in. Revenge may also be on their mind.

...on the other hand we have some players that like the big occasion.

3-0 Hearts.

We do?

Let's get Banks on for this, there are goals to be had against Hearts shite back line. Combine that with Neilson having the tactical knowledge of a fish supper if we can nullify Boyce then we can take something from this game.

Our players obviously raised their game for the last Hearts game hopefully they will do the same as we have been in a rut recently. Or we get pumped regardless no chance I'll be watching the stream £18 ffs :lol:

Let's get Banks on for this, there are goals to be had against Hearts shite back line. Combine that with Neilson having the tactical knowledge of a fish supper if we can nullify Boyce then we can take something from this game.
Our players obviously raised their game for the last Hearts game hopefully they will do the same as we have been in a rut recently. Or we get pumped regardless no chance I'll be watching the stream £18 ffs [emoji38]
Just on that point, is the Hearts stream the most expensive in Scottish football?