Dundee United vs St Mirren, 27th January

The second pen is as clear cut as you'll see under the current rules. Now, the rule is absolutely stinking, but it's a nailed on penalty every day of the week. Penalties have been given week-in and week-out all season long.
The first one is very soft.
Not any softer than the one given against us v the Fakes where Joe hardly touched the guy.

2 hours ago, Lex said:

Yeah I think they’re both penalties. First one is completely bizarre stuff from Connolly, a needless two hand push on the back.
Second one he raises his hand infront of his chest and the ball hits his hand.

Scottish Government have a clear pathway to lifting lockdown restrictions. Every time St Mirren get a penalty, it’s down to Jamie McGrath. If he scores, the shops re-open. If he misses, we all stay in with X Hamster for company for another three weeks. It’s a great plan. In jig time we’ll all be on holiday and buying tickets for a hastily re-scheduled Glastonbury.

I think the first goal also won us the first penalty - both free kicks in the same sorta position the first we won the header the second one of our guys gets pushed over in the same area of the box - definite penalty

Second penalty, there's not a team in the land wouldn't have been claiming for that...Very Funny Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, btb said:

I think the first goal also won us the first penalty - both free kicks in the same sorta position the first we won the header the second one of our guys gets pushed over in the same area of the box - definite penalty

So what you're saying is we are utterly dreadful at defending set pieces?

Huge if true.