P&B Chess League - Season 8 coming soon….

I'm interested but don't think I can commit to joining a league. With the time difference and my work schedule, I don't think there will be many times when I'll be available. Good idea though.

For the record, my user name is

Wiley258

(I was a little higher but I'm currently getting my arse handed to me on an almost daily basis by Sven.)

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

I'm interested but don't think I can commit to joining a league. With the time difference and my work schedule, I don't think there will be many times when I'll be available. Good idea though.

For the record, my user name is

Wiley258

(I was a little higher but I'm currently getting my arse handed to me on an almost daily basis by Sven.)

I'm not quite sure how Frank is setting up the league, but I play with my mates and you can play your shot at any time - you don't both need to be online at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm not quite sure how Frank is setting up the league, but I play with my mates and you can play your shot at any time - you don't both need to be online at the same time. 

Thanks and yes, I was waiting to see what the format would be before confirming Aye or Naw.

13 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Haven’t played for years as fairly shite but there might be shitier players.

Is it worthwhile downloading the app or better using a browser to play?

Tag: flamingalah01

I find that app really good to be honest. Have never used the browser

16 players so far so definitely enough for two leagues at least 

Deadline to join is midnight on Thursday as I’ll be publishing the first fixtures on Friday morning 

If you haven’t provided your ranking info, it will default to 400 and you’ll start in Division B as I can’t be arsed proactively checking all your accounts on the App 

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Haven’t played for years as fairly shite but there might be shitier players.

Is it worthwhile downloading the app or better using a browser to play?

Tag: flamingalah01

You won't be any worse than me. I just started playing again after a 20+ year absence from the chessboard and was making some massive blunders.