P&B Chess League - Season 8 coming soon….

2 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I enjoyed that one, cheers. I think you lived up to your username on here and just went a bit too aggressive early on.

Yeah, I said to myself I'd take my time and think each move through.  Couldnt help myself.  I'll blame that on the can of Relentless I tanned on the way home. 😁

2 hours ago, the aggressive beggar said:

None 😅.  Just tried to send you an invite but nothing coming up for eindhovendee , that defo the right username?

Thanks for that.

I have now managed to challenge Savo1876.

I had spelt my own name wrong and was logged in as endhovendee, thankfully you are allowed one username change so now eindhovendee. 🙃

Thanks for that.

I have now managed to challenge Savo1876.
I had spelt my own name wrong and was logged in as endhovendee, thankfully you are allowed one username change so now eindhovendee. [emoji854]
Could have been worse.

You could have registered as bellendhovendee.

I'll get my coat . . .

I think I might resign from the competition as I’m probably holding up my opponents and the league due to time difference (GMT +10:30). Sorry I should have thought of that before joining. One of the latecomers would be better off in my place.

Edited by Eednud

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's me off to bed @Ludo*1

Aye - I'm really no enjoying the 'day' format. Sorry Biggie I've probably left you hanging throughout the day. Would much rather just a one off 10 minute session or something. Quite tough getting used to remembering, 'oh shit, the other guy made a move an hour ago!'

Sorry if I've pissed you off.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye - I'm really no enjoying the 'day' format. Sorry Biggie I've probably left you hanging throughout the day. Would much rather just a one off 10 minute session or something. Quite tough getting used to remembering, 'oh shit, the other guy made a move an hour ago!'

Sorry if I've pissed you off.

Take the hint mate. Your in

Sent a game request to Arabjoe and started a game with Bri1962, fairly evenly poised ( I hope).

Played a rapid game against a random and ended up checkmating him despite us being 8-10 on pieces left. Absolutely no idea how I managed it either but it must've looked class.