Hibs v Rangers 27/1/21

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Jimmy Bell better have the coffee machine on for HT.  This is turgid stuff.

Really promising opening 15 minutes, everyone seemed on the ball and sharp, clearly hitting the withdrawal stage, after they get their half time nespressos we should have another spurt. 

3 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

Yer post is more bitter than the instant coffee you get at a travel lodge.  Nae need, sweeten it up a bit 

Ach, yer right. I don't really want anyone to get injured. Another 3 match ban (at least) will be punishment enough.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Back banging the additional time drum. Rangers get an extra thirty seconds (with no board held up) to take their free kick, because of course they do. :lol:

Porteous was down for 30 seconds doing that wee bit of play acting....,

Really poor first half from us. Bit of disjointedness about it all.

Kent making those off-the-ball runs is so key to us. That he hasn't is really limiting us in an attacking sense.

Expecting Roofe to come on for Aribo as he will give us that on the other side.

Morelos could easily have been off. Morelos v Porteous is the new Morelos v McKenna - someone's committing a red-worthy offence every match.

I knew the Hibs pitch was in poor nick, but I didn't realise it was quite that bad.

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Really promising opening 15 minutes, everyone seemed on the ball and sharp, clearly hitting the withdrawal stage, after they get their half time nespressos we should have another spurt. 

And we're losing it in the middle of the park - which is most surprising.  Maybe leaving Hagi out wasn't the best idea.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Back banging the additional time drum. Rangers get an extra thirty seconds (with no board held up) to take their free kick, because of course they do. :lol:

You're not a Happy Hibee tonight, mate.  Chin up, this is the best you've played for weeks.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

If Clancy could hurry up and give Rangers their penalty, I could switch this over.

I thoroughly recommend Call My Agent on Netflix. French comedy drama.

hth