Hibs v Rangers 27/1/21

11 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Is Arfield and Roofe still out? What do we reckon the team will be tonight? 

I want to see more Itten. It's mental how when I was looking at this fixture at the end of last year it was one I thought could be pivotal but now I reckon we could get scudded by 5 and it wouldn't matter, for that same reason I think we might dish out a scudding. 

Arfield out, Roofe is fit.

My sources tell me the team will be McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Jack, Hagi, Kent, Morelos

30 minutes ago, G51 said:

My sources tell me the team will be McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Jack, Hagi, Kent, Morelos

Got 9/11.

Helander is in for Balogun and Aribo is in for Hagi.

35 minutes ago, G51 said:

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

Got 9/11.

Helander is in for Balogun and Aribo is in for Hagi.

Your sources are a bit shit then tbh, mate.

That’s Rangers’ best team starting tonight. Confident of a victory but Hibs is usually a difficult game for us though. They’ll hopefully still be devastated at losing in the semi final the other day.

I see they are starting with Doidge and Nisbet up front against a quality team yet only had one up top agains’t St Johnstone in a must win game the other day? Weird.

1-3 Rangers

51 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Boyle and Hanlon dropped :D 

I haven't seen much of Hanlon recently but I would have thought that his replacement being a 35 year old Darren McGregor can only be good for us.

Harsh on Hagi considering his performance last weekend and also in the last Easter Road game.