Hibs v Rangers 27/1/21

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Why are Aberdeen fans so upset over this anyway, especially when they didn't even rate Wright in the first place....

Some of us rate him. Some of us don't. Everyone is in agreement that if we don't have him we need a replacement. It's just common sense.

^^^

Aberdeen thread filled with people wishing injury and scorn on him but aye it's just football common sense. 

This thread seems a very angry place I must say. Hibs and Aberdeen fans ganging up as it becomes apparent they're too shite to even compete with celtc for 2nd this season. 

25 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

^^^

Aberdeen thread filled with people wishing injury and scorn on him but aye it's just football common sense. 

This thread seems a very angry place I must say. Hibs and Aberdeen fans ganging up as it becomes apparent they're too shite to even compete with celtc for 2nd this season. 

Have to say I enjoy perusing this forum during my morning coffee for the shits and giggles. The sheer amount of seethe in here is absolutely brilliant. People getting so angry about a game of football only to come back later and pretend its all a joke. The endless raking through the old toybox to find the old new-co patter and bankruptcy 2 digs. People being placated with their teams shitey performance by the sour words of a sour and weather beaten hack author who has gone to the well one too many times make for curious reading. I see the dawn of a new year and new possibilities has done nothing to lift their heads to a new horizon. 

Back to the game, Aribo's one touch assist was world class. 

The desperation of Sevco for Aberdeen fans to be raging at the then signing a bit part squad player is intriguing.

At least they're getting a bite or two.

No idea why they’re raging about it on a Hibs thread.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

11 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

14 people complained to ofcom 😂😂

And yet, if you asked around Ibrox on a matchday, they'd be the sort to tell you that 'cancel culture' is a real thing and you can't say anything these days.

Oh, and there being "too many snowflakes" nowadays, when they've gone out of their way to be offended by something said on Hibs TV with no PPV option. The only h*ns who could've heard what Irvine Welsh said last night were those who were streaming it. :lol:

Like their kindred spirits on the far right, they want free speech for them, and nobody else to say a bad word against them.

Edited by HibsFan

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

We are disappointed at the comments made in relation to Alfredo and our club. Hibs have apologised to the club today. Nevertheless, we are sure these comments will be investigated by the football authorities

Stupid ****.