Hibs v Rangers 27/1/21

4 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

If you’re going to go down (or at least pretending to) the Pearl clutching route you really shouldn’t be liking posts celebrating of Morelos stamping on people at the same time.

Accidentally stamping on someone.

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

Yeah, I’m probably clutching a bit admittedly but I do think it looks worse slowed down. I think he will still get a warranted retrospective ban though.

Not warranted in the slightest tbh. We will deal with it fine though. The fixture list is kind so let him stay fresh for Europe and play Itten more.

7 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Not warranted in the slightest tbh. We will deal with it fine though. The fixture list is kind so let him stay fresh for Europe and play Itten more.

It’s usually hard to tell if it is deliberate or not. I think on this occasion it was but there are a few precedents of similar acts going unpunished so I wouldn’t be surprised if Rangers appeal should a notice be received.

Also pleasing to see Irvine Welsh has made an arse of himself and will likely land Hibs in hot water haha.