Hibs v Rangers 27/1/21

Probably one of our four toughest games left of the season, on paper at least (Hibs away, Livi away, two Old Firms).

Was very surprised to learn that Hibs home form (P12 W4 D5 L3) is much worse than their away form (P12 W7 D2 L3). Any theories on why that is, Hibs fans?

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Probably one of our four toughest games left of the season, on paper at least (Hibs away, Livi away, two Old Firms).

Was very surprised to learn that Hibs home form (P12 W4 D5 L3) is much worse than their away form (P12 W7 D2 L3). Any theories on why that is, Hibs fans?

Our away record would have been better if the referee at Ibrox was competent.  

Can I ask the Hibs #bois who is  the Number 1 hothead (or maybe there isn't one?) in your team? It seems no-one has yet had the ill-discipline to pick one up but, don't know why, maybe I just feel it in my water,  I fancy a wee flutter on a red card this eve...

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Can I ask the Hibs #bois who is  the Number 1 hothead (or maybe there isn't one?) in your team? It seems no-one has yet had the ill-discipline to pick one up but, don't know why, maybe I just feel it in my water,  I fancy a wee flutter on a red card this eve...

Am I being whooshed? :lol:

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Our passionate hotheaded midfielder Joe Newell.  Although Kevin Clancy only averages 2 cards a game.

69D0621C-FFA8-43BD-988F-B31002DCE0FC.png

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Team forged in the same mould as the manager - bunch of boring c***s.

I live in hope that this changes, hopefully some legs broken in your team tonight.

Is Arfield and Roofe still out? What do we reckon the team will be tonight? 

I want to see more Itten. It's mental how when I was looking at this fixture at the end of last year it was one I thought could be pivotal but now I reckon we could get scudded by 5 and it wouldn't matter, for that same reason I think we might dish out a scudding.