The Amber Machine Cup Finalists vs The Pies, Kilmarnock

I would have been disappointed with a point as i felt we were piling it on from the hour mark but Killie did get in behind a couple of times. 

The boy Kabia with the flashy dribble just a few mins before and then that ... shot on target 🥰 Pittman doing what he does best and nipping in there.

We were so bad but Killie were worse. Just about deserved it on the chances but could not have complained if it had finished 0-0. 

Sibbald and Kabia best players for the only bits of quality the whole game. Credit to Holt who kept trying to move us forward as well.

giphy.gif

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Absolutely scunnered. When you go away to the in-form team in the league and you play for a draw with little plan, creativity or tactics and concede two in the final minutes can you really be that surprised that you've lost?

I despair. 

Can have no complaints about the result - Livi were better and took their chances when they came. Something needs to change soon or we're going down.